Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looking for the above exhaust system. Looking for new or in like new condition. I will even pay a finder's fee if you can find a vendor that has the system in stock. Please PM me with any information.

BTW finder's fee will be paid through paypal once the exhaust has been shipped by your provided info.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,047 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
I might have the setup you're looking for. I'm not sure if it's the one in your picture or this one.

I can't tell the difference between the two other than the mounting hardware that's shown. I bought it from a guy, not sure if it was here or another Forum, who said his car was used to design the setup. I got it because I was doing an IRS swap on my 96' Cobra. Due to various reasons of life, I haven't installed it. So it's still sitting in my garage. I really like the look of this system and my still try to get it done, so don't need or really want to sell it. They were close to $800 when they were last available years ago. If someone wants to throw about $1000 at me, I will let it go.

·
Registered
685 Posts
It'll take a little work to dig it out of the abyss (aka my garage) but I should be able to do it this weekend. I'll post pics here.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I dug the exhaust out of the garage today, but it was too late for pics. I'll post pics tomorrow. I might be missing a little of the hardware. I'll keeep looking, but I might need a dive suit.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Well, I'm in California and you're in Florida so shipping is expected to be expensive. I checked FedEx, they're always cheaper than UPS. If I try to ship it all together in one box, I think it becomes "oversize" because the shipping quote came to about $367 for regular Ground service and insurance. If I split it up into two smaller boxes, the quote goes way down but still about $200. That said, I'm in no hurry to sell it. Like I said above, it'll take $1000 to pry it from my hands and get into yours.

·
Registered
685 Posts
$1000 shipped. It's not 100% new but just about. The guy I bought it from used it less than a week. It hasn't been used at all by me. I'll get a pic or two of inside the pipes and post them tomorrow. I don't think a third box would make a difference. The big muffler is the heavy part. Everything else can go in one box easily.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Sorry, got distracted today and didn't get those pics. I'll try again tomorrow. You're welcome to make an offer, but don't get your hopes up. I'm not really TRYING to sell this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, I'm in California and you're in Florida so shipping is expected to be expensive. I checked FedEx, they're always cheaper than UPS. If I try to ship it all together in one box, I think it becomes "oversize" because the shipping quote came to about $367 for regular Ground service and insurance. If I split it up into two smaller boxes, the quote goes way down but still about $200. That said, I'm in no hurry to sell it. Like I said above, it'll take $1000 to pry it from my hands and get into yours.
I'm in Northern California and will give full price for it. I've been wanting to put a set on my 2000 R for awhile now

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm in Northern California and will give full price for it. I've been wanting to put a set on my 2000 R for awhile now

What is this, is it an auction ? If you are looking for a set, place a classified search and do your thing, do not come to sabotage mine; I'm sure I have more time looking for it than you

·
Registered
685 Posts
Here are some pics of the inside. The ball is in your court. There are five people in line behind you. Let me know if you want it.

Front of muffler

Both outlets of muffler

1 - 20 of 23 Posts