Ford Mustang Forums banner

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Too bad alot of people think the $20 is a waste or too much...They will be kicking themselves before long when their shortblock self destructs from something that would have cost them $20 to fix.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
jim, i cant click on some of the videos on the list is this because they are not available at this time or because they are not completed yet? will everything on the list be available at some point? also and the end of my months subscription will i get an auto update to continue subsciption or will i have to remember to do this? thanks buddy!!

·
Vendor
12,204 Posts
The topics that are not a link are coming. I cant get them done fast enough. At the end of the 30 days, it will rebill and you will be charged and emailed a receipt. No interaction needed by you

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Jim, after watching these videos i now understand why it takes so long to build a motor the RIGHT way. Keep the vids coming, im addicted to learning from them!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
jim, what brand mag base dial indicator do you recommend that wont break the bank but do a good enough job for what you are showing us?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bump for Woody and the SBFbuilding.com website! I have been putting together turbo motors for about 10 years and I couldn't believe the copious amount of information, knowledge, tips and tricks that I had not yet learned. Woddy's videos on SBFbuilding are bad ass and very very informative and helpfull. For any of you that doubt the site not being worth the monthly fee I can honestly say that the little bit of money is well spent. Woody...Thanks again for the continued support of our industry---Justin Ward

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
Just bought a yearly subscription. Can't wait to sink my teeth in! Glad it's available on Mobile devices as well as PC/Mac! Great stuff! Thanks Woody!

121 - 140 of 158 Posts