Ford Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thank you for that, we appreciate it very much. It appears the site has had an opposite effect. Guys join then decide to have us build the engine after watching the videos lol
I don't think most guys realize just how much detail and machining actually goes into a performance build. Let alone the measuring and specialty tools necessary to do the job right. I think your videos are an eye opener for a lot of us. Very, very informative.

When I stopped by your shop last year I quickly realized I didn't know half of what I thought I did. Your attention to ALL the details is what got my attention.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thank you for that, we appreciate it very much. It appears the site has had an opposite effect. Guys join then decide to have us build the engine after watching the videos lol
I would love to build an engine one day for sure, and I know that the info on your site will certainly increase my chances of success...but i'm still saving my pennies so I can put you to work and have you build a replacement for my stock 302 currently with 220K miles on the clock (but still going strong).

If I'm going to spend my hard earned coin on an engine, I want the most quality for my $$$. From what I've seen, that puts Fordstrokers on the top of the list, period.

·
Vendor
12,204 Posts
New videos last night and more coming tonight. Thanks a ton for all the support from the current members. We are closing in on the 200 member goal and I will be doing something special for the 200th member

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Woody, I am a member and love watching the vids and am learning a lot. If there is one thing I'm not a big fan of is the use of the "F", "SH" and a$$ words so much. My computer is in the same room where my wife does scrapbooking and plays with the grandkids and they can hear it.

·
Vendor
12,204 Posts
Woody, I am a member and love watching the vids and am learning a lot. If there is one thing I'm not a big fan of is the use of the "F", "SH" and a$$ words so much. My computer is in the same room where my wife does scrapbooking and plays with the grandkids and they can hear it.
old dogs and new tricks, USUALLY doesnt work :cool:

I will try

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Trying is all any of us can do. I'm older and I notice stuff like that more than others probably because I have grandkids. Wow- I really am getting old. You would think I'd be into the old steam engines or something. I'm really learning a lot from your vids though and look forward to the new ones you keep making. I need to take notes as I watch them so I can remember the important things you point out! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
4 new videos added 10 minutes ago :)
I went to site to check it out. Noticed the video on homepage is in flash. I hope not all your videos are in flash are they?

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

·
Vendor
12,204 Posts
I went to site to check it out. Noticed the video on homepage is in flash. I hope not all your videos are in flash are they?

There are zero flash videos, they are all .mp4 including the home page one. Every video plays on a regular safari browser on every apple product. I have tested it on my 3gs, 4s, ipad 1 and 3. Zero complaints from any apple users.

Not sure why you are seeing it as flash.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
There are zero flash videos, they are all .mp4 including the home page one. Every video plays on a regular safari browser on every apple product. I have tested it on my 3gs, 4s, ipad 1 and 3. Zero complaints from any apple users.

Not sure why you are seeing it as flash.
I didn't say I was using a Apple product. But that's great you tested it on the different IOS variants of Safari. Remember alot of people have the mis-conception that Apple is the only one that doesn't support flash. I first used my WP7 and got the classic must have Flash xx or higher. So I booted up my windows 7 laptop see if it would try to use flash to play the video, and it did. Without looking at your site in details I would assume you (or your web guy) has made a common mistake I and my company see when I am eaither fixing or re-writing companies or peoples site. The MP4 is a great choice the issue could be the codec you used. I don't know if your aware but Flash plays some codec's/variant of MP4. So some browsers might try to use flash, and get the message . PC's it just works, Safari and IOS has coded browser to do other wise. Your lucky though no need to change video if you care to fix it, its like 10 lines of code. But that's your choice.

So that's why I asked. Apple had nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Are other member receiving info via email? I didn't get anything about different payment options or any emails except for the initial email when I joined.

Love the site by the way. Top notch #### worth every penny.

Austin-

·
Vendor
12,204 Posts
Are other member receiving info via email? I didn't get anything about different payment options or any emails except for the initial email when I joined.

Love the site by the way. Top notch #### worth every penny.

Austin-
You dont get the weekly email updates? Make sure sbfbuilding is on the whitelist or safe list in your email client, then pm me your email addy used to join. I bet your option to receive emails is unchecked.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Thank you sir. I feel in the loop now lmao

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Signed up last night, 5 videos in and i am very pleased with what i see. This is going to be a very good purchase IMO. thanks jim keep up the great work!!!!!!

101 - 120 of 158 Posts