·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GT40 351 Lower Intake $750

GT40 Tubular upper w/ 5.0 lower $850

Plaque with Lightning shaved off $125

4 Cobra intakes with various lowers $650

2 x 94-95 cobra uppers one nice, one has "boss 351" on plaque $450 nice one, $350 for the not so nice one

94-95 fuel rails $75

Mallory 2 bolt fuel regulator $75

Lightning 65mm TB $95 (same as 93 cobra)

Also have lightning fuel rails and 24/30lb injectors.

·
Registered
1990 Ford Mustang LX 351M powered!! Project Cherry Bomb!!
155 Posts
@LilRed86 you're not the one being a smarta$$, someone else is.. it's not too much to ask for a few pics of what they are trying to sell. Especially when it's items they are asking top $$$ for. One would expect pics from anyone who is serious about selling anything if someone asks to see said items. His comments were uncalled for..

·
Registered
1986 Mustang 5.0 5 speed coupe
1,021 Posts
I know ive sold a ton of stuff up here over the past 15yrs and i ALWAYS post detailed pics of everything. They usually sold real fast also!! Plus I've always thought it should be a rule in the classifieds to mandatory post pics of stuff you got for sale to post a thread.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One

Attachments

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Two

Attachments

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@LilRed86 you're not the one being a smarta$$, someone else is.. it's not too much to ask for a few pics of what they are trying to sell. Especially when it's items they are asking top $$$ for. One would expect pics from anyone who is serious about selling anything if someone asks to see said items. His comments were uncalled for..
Usually folks just pm for pics. The price is usually enough to drive them away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts