Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some feedback on the kit. I purchased it from a guy this weekend for a fraction of what it costs new and it’s all never been on the car. The kit includes the Holley systemax intake, twisted wedge 170cc heads and valve train, n-41 cam, 1.6 roller rockers, hardened push rods, for racing timing chain and gears, 75mm throttle body with spacer, egr delete, all the gaskets and I even got him to throw in a 6psi powerdyne B11a which was used and a brand new set of 60lb injectors I Was wondering what kind of horsepower numbers I can expect on the dyno? I’ll be installing it all on a 88 mustang Gt with the Holley terminator EFI kit. Also any pros or cons of this kit or stuff you would change if you could go back. Any help would be great Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looking for some feedback on the kit. I purchased it from a guy this weekend for a fraction of what it costs new and it’s all never been on the car. The kit includes the Holley systemax intake, twisted wedge 170cc heads and valve train, n-41 cam, 1.6 roller rockers, hardened push rods, for racing timing chain and gears, 75mm throttle body with spacer, egr delete, all the gaskets and I even got him to throw in a 6psi powerdyne B11a which was used and a brand new set of 60lb injectors I Was wondering what kind of horsepower numbers I can expect on the dyno? I’ll be installing it all on a 88 mustang Gt with the Holley terminator EFI kit. Also any pros or cons of this kit or stuff you would change if you could go back. Any help would be great Thanks!
Sounds like a fun setup. Put it together and run it. Then you’ll know what it does

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
On a 302 probably 425-450rwhp depending on compression. I strongly suggest using ARP head studs. You'll need a 320lph or 340lph fuel pump. The AEM ones work great and are cheap, $100.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On a 302 probably 425-450rwhp depending on compression. I strongly suggest using ARP head studs. You'll need a 320lph or 340lph fuel pump. The AEM ones work great and are cheap, $100.
I did go with the head studs and I already have a 255lph fuel pump in the car and will go with 60lb injectors should do the trick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts