Ford Mustang Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ok I got some Ketchums, I might be in the market for one of these products. My motor is pretty basic, 351w, afr 185’s with a small cam. Fuel injected with factory mustang efi. Is the holley more user friendly and self learning? A tuner I contacted said buy mega squirt and he would tune it, said he don’t mess with factory ecm. He wants 450 to tune it. I’ve never messed with tuning so what yas think be the better route?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Ok I got some Ketchums, I might be in the market for one of these products. My motor is pretty basic, 351w, afr 185’s with a small cam. Fuel injected with factory mustang efi. Is the holley more user friendly and self learning? A tuner I contacted said buy mega squirt and he would tune it, said he don’t mess with factory ecm. He wants 450 to tune it. I’ve never messed with tuning so what yas think be the better route?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The factory ECU is better than megasquirt.

one was designed in a dudes garage the other was with Ford’s R&D budget behind it, choose wisely

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
The factory ECU is better than megasquirt.

one was designed in a dudes garage the other was with Ford’s R&D budget behind it, choose wisely
This is 100% not true. Megasquirt is a great system, far better in every way than a factory eec.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts