Ford Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Estreet pretty good . Not sure I like flow regime from intake valve around the spark plug. If you look at this stuff. Afr, profiler always build a wall around that by ex /intake valve. Probably helps wet flow. . But lot ssr work and width and steep angles on vj still45 as main, Msca, roof ,width. They flow.
And as always on sbf right wall is hard to get to stay attached. This part isn't easy .took forever .
And someone on here flows at 10" . I would seriously like to see them do this head (or any)at 10"
Ain't happening. Can't see a thing
Honestly; your posts make my eyes hurt.

Reactions: pkstang

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Then don't read them

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Guess I am full of it. Look up the pressure traces genius, if you want to know how it works.
Not cool to blast a company in your sig. 2 sides to every story.

·
Registered
65 fastback pump gas .060 289 (297) solid roller, T5 all motor. 11.12 122 mph
237 Posts
Did Ed spec your cam for the GT40P's or what you are currently trying to accomplish with the Edelbrock heads ?
If the guy has gone through all this trouble on the cylinder heads and intake it would be hard for me to fathom the cam isn’t designed around the finished product of the heads he is running.

·
Registered
65 fastback pump gas .060 289 (297) solid roller, T5 all motor. 11.12 122 mph
237 Posts
I'm just reading and wondering...Are you trying to sell something here? Like your services or something? You can ballpark duration without giving cam card details. No one has a crystal ball. I have the same thing going on, got fast with new shiid, then applied it to old shiid. Waste of time, but fun. But without an idea of duration, no one can predict anything on this....just a waste of time for sure
Because ballpark duration would tell us so very much. LOL

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
So is profiler. But I don't see anyone every mention them. But I don't check in here everyday.
Wish they had a smaller runner head. I don't believe they sell assembled heads, which probably isn't in there favor.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Since guesses on horsepower have dried up. Let's try a new game.

Guess the 'top secret' cam specs. I'll go first.

234/242 @ 0.050 111+3

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Nope..
You really think a single plane needs 111?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Ha. I have that cam here.
I simmed it before omg. It's bad

·
Registered
2,983 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I recall the letter cams were obsolete in the late 90's. I had no interest in them then or to remember any of those specs. I have an old Lunati Cleveland cam which has 236/242 duration, and .581 lift. That's obsolete in general now, being a flat tappet cam, but I still have it, new in the box.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts