Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Is anybody running Deatschwerks 88lb/hr injectors? I'm having some issues getting them tuned and contradicting data between them and Chris.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Is anybody running Deatschwerks 88lb/hr injectors? I'm having some issues getting them tuned and contradicting data between them and Chris.
You should use the data that Chris provides to you. DW doesn’t quite get data for Ford right. The low slope values they provide are ridiculously high. Their listed max DC is non-sensical. Etc. That said, their injectors themselves seem to be very good. I run their 135s.

·
Registered
92 Posts
You should use the data that Chris provides to you. DW doesn’t quite get data for Ford right. The low slope values they provide are ridiculously high. Their listed max DC is non-sensical. Etc. That said, their injectors themselves seem to be very good. I run their 135s.
I figured that was the case but he gave me numbers of 93 hi and 170 low and said I would most likely have to bring the low down a good bit. I didn't achieve stoich until I got to 73 and that just didn't seem right to me knowing the low is suppose to be 15%+- higher than the hi. When I run my hi slope at 83, which should be correct @ 40psi according to deatschwerks, I only have to bring my low down to low 90's high 80's to achieve stoich at idle. BUT, i kept getting P1100 MAF signal intermittent codes so maybe it was throwing everything off. Chris sent me a new calibration thats suppose to stop the MAF code so I guess I'll try again getting the slopes right.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I figured that was the case but he gave me numbers of 93 hi and 170 low and said I would most likely have to bring the low down a good bit. I didn't achieve stoich until I got to 73 and that just didn't seem right to me knowing the low is suppose to be 15%+- higher than the hi. When I run my hi slope at 83, which should be correct @ 40psi according to deatschwerks, I only have to bring my low down to low 90's high 80's to achieve stoich at idle. BUT, i kept getting P1100 MAF signal intermittent codes so maybe it was throwing everything off. Chris sent me a new calibration thats suppose to stop the MAF code so I guess I'll try again getting the slopes right.
Yes. Address the MAF issue first. Then, make sure you enter the breakpoint and battery voltage offsets provided by Chris as well.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes. Address the MAF issue first. Then, make sure you enter the breakpoint and battery voltage offsets provided by Chris as well.
Thanks. Just in case anybody in the future needs it, here's the data I was provided for the 88lb/hr Deatschwerks,

21 - 26 of 26 Posts