Ford Mustang Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Are those the Koni STR.T shocks?
They surely are! Once I get this caliper adjusted tomorrow (needs to be shimmed out just a smidge) and then get the front end aligned, it'll be time to take the car on some curves to see how it handles with all the new suspension.

I still need to get the subframe connectors welded in and I know that will make a huge difference as well. Just gotta find a shop that'll do it for a reasonable rate.

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Next Sat/Sun (May 3/4) at Bremerton is a NPSA event. Me and my friend will be running his car (93'vert) in the 8.5 Outlaw class. This is a heads up, pro tree 1/8 mile class that limits you to a 26X8.5" rear tire. To date our best time in the 1/8th is 5.78 sec @ 125 mph. We have run it out in the 1/4 for test and tune @ 9.06 @150mph. These small tire cars are no joke. There will be other classes running as well in the full 1/4 mile. These NPSA events are all run in a Heads Up format, no break-out, no bracket dial ins. Sat will be a test and tune day and Sunday is the race. This is the first event in this class for the year. I believe there will be 4 other events after this. One in Woodburn Or. I think 2 at Pacific Raceways, one out at Riverdale Raceway just east of Castle Rock, Wa. For some good exciting racing, feel free to come and check it out. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Next Sat/Sun (May 3/4) at Bremerton is a NPSA event. Me and my friend will be running his car (93'vert) in the 8.5 Outlaw class. This is a heads up, pro tree 1/8 mile class that limits you to a 26X8.5" rear tire. To date our best time in the 1/8th is 5.78 sec @ 125 mph. We have run it out in the 1/4 for test and tune @ 9.06 @150mph. These small tire cars are no joke. There will be other classes running as well in the full 1/4 mile. These NPSA events are all run in a Heads Up format, no break-out, no bracket dial ins. Sat will be a test and tune day and Sunday is the race. This is the first event in this class for the year. I believe there will be 4 other events after this. One in Woodburn Or. I think 2 at Pacific Raceways, one out at Riverdale Raceway just east of Castle Rock, Wa. For some good exciting racing, feel free to come and check it out. Hope to see you there!
Ill definitely go to watch the events at pacific raceways
Also heres a photo for anyone who missed the last ET races April 26th, pretty awesome turn out

·
Registered
580 Posts
Bremerton here.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts