Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Twin Screw
1994 Mustang GT
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The heads in question came off 92ROHCP's 363.
Called Trickflow and they verified they were ported to 205cc by TEA with nitrous ports and beehive springs. Can provided casting numbers to verify if needed. Has the TEA stamp.Comes complete with the Harland sharp rockers + pushrod, and guidplates. Came off the 363 no problems. The only issue is one bolt hole for the manifold is one size larger. I assume it was stripped, not done by me. No other issues. Heads are stamped by TEA. Local pickup preferred in MA but will ship If I need to.

$2200obo

If more pics are needed, PM me. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
what size are the chambers and what is the max lift on the springs?

·
Twin Screw
1994 Mustang GT
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for sale $1800 local pickup perferred but will ship. Part numbers and pictures on request just pm me. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,795 Posts
You've been asked twice what size the chambers are, and not answered both times. That usually strikes a potential buyer the wrong way.

·
Twin Screw
1994 Mustang GT
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You've been asked twice what size the chambers are, and not answered both times. That usually strikes a potential buyer the wrong way.
I'll just be blunt. I have replied to all posts. After sending pics and actually responding to text messages I was told "I can buy a set new for cheaper" . So Mustangmichael, I politely ask If your not interested or do not plan on even buying these please don't respond in my post, you are only seeing half the story here. I have pmed all here who responded. The last thing I would be doing is trying to screw anyone over. Everything is documented. The engine came out of the members car here , that is very well known. Just look up the members name in the first post. Easy.

That being said, the heads are 58cc. Ported by TEA to 205cc. N02 PORT. Comes with the Harland sharp setup. That should cover it. Any and all other inquires pm me I'll take pictures of anything you want so you can either call Trick flow or TEA. Local pickup preferred(MA) but will ship if needed.

·
Premium Member
4,795 Posts
If I wasn't interested, I wouldn't have read your ad. I think it's a fair price for all you have personally. I was just offering some friendly advice that you took the wrong way.
Now that the chamber size is out there maybe you'll sell them quickly. Glwts

·
Twin Screw
1994 Mustang GT
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your interested then? I didn't take your post the wrong way. Like I said your only seeing half the story. Every inquiry here is responded to with a pm. And texts and pms follow. If you are interested pm me and I can go further with the info. Thanks

·
Twin Screw
1994 Mustang GT
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for chiming in. Yes they did. I emailed Nicole the other day on the motor, because I have the original build sheet.This engine has been sitting on the back burner a while. Appreciate the post.

·
Twin Screw
1994 Mustang GT
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is some more pics:

The TEA stamp is there. Plus all the engraved part numbers. Only one issue I noticed and its really not a big deal. One intake hole has been enlarged to 3/8. Don't know why. Just noticed this. I may just helical it back down to 5/16.

·
Twin Screw
1994 Mustang GT
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just shot an email to TEA on this. I don't have the paper work on the heads. Strokeme put the engine together and he knows what it was installed on. Will update when I get back info on it. Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts