Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok Tranzit Motorsports is hosting a dyno day.
Ok this is the official dyno day post.
WHEN SAT JUNE 23rd 9AM
WHERE 6211 SOUTH ADAMS TACOMA WASHINGTON at TURBO TECH.
HOW MUCH BASIC DYNO WITH NO A/F $30 FOR THE FIRST PULL $10 FOR EACH ONE AFTER.
IF YOU WANT A/F add $40 per pull.
CASH ONLY NO CHECKS CREDIT CARDS GOOD LOOKS FINGERNAIL COLLECTIONS OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.

THIS WILL BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AS I BELIVE ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL ATTEND THIS DYNO. BRING YOU DIGITAL CAMS AS ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD TIME.

PLEASE RSVP TO THIS PAGE OR WRITE ME AT [email protected] TO LET ME KNOW YOU WILL BE THERE.

ALSO PLEASE POST THIS ON ANY OTHER BOARD YOU ARE ON SO THE GUYS AND GALS FROM THE OTHER BOARDS DONT MISS OUT.

MUHAHAHAH!!!! LET THE INSANITY BEGIN!!! =)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Its is with a heavy heart that i have to tell you guys that the dyno day we had set up for this sat had to be canceled.
I recived a call about an hour ago explaining that the turbo tech race team had a race this sat and becouse of that noone would be there to open the shop. "this is NOT what i was told over a week ago when i reserved the dyno"
This is very frustraiting to me as i am somone who takes people for their word. I counted on this working out and now its my job to tell everyone the bad news. This is why i HATE counting on other shops to do things.
I appologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please know that if there were anything i could do i would.
Again i am very sorry.

Mike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts