Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to clean shop out for sale is a 1983 Mustang notchback with factory t tops. Very rare car. Solid where it counts.strut towers solid. Floor solid.Has a couple small spots around the wheels.Been sitting in the garage for over 20 years. Factory v6 automatic still in the car. Didn't even ever try to start it I was going to v8 swap it and Never got around to it. I HATE to see it go but know someone will show it the love it deserves. 3000 firm cash in hand deal nothing less. This is what i have in this car besides storing it for 20 years.CAR IS A ROLLER PROJECT CAR. Been sitting a long time the interior has mold starting from sitting so long interior needs gutted.bring a trailer and cash. I have a clean clear title. ONLY trade i will consider would be Gt performer freestyle tour bmx bike in mint condition with extras. Picture for reference. Plus cash on your end unless you have a perfect bike. Prefer cash in hand deal.
Email is [email protected]
20180825_112656.jpg
Screenshot_20201031-171844_Facebook.jpg

·
Registered
726 Posts
Location?

·
Corral Charter Member
11,335 Posts
That’s rare and it’s a $6k+ Mustang all day long in that condition... the entire car could be detailed up very easily.

Free bump for you and best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
210 Posts
If you properly market this car you will get quite a bit more for it. Unicorn right there.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe you messaged me quite a few years ago. Never really wanted to sell. Ready now.
Not a bot or spam just a rare gem ripe for the picking.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I did try multiple times with no response. I’ll delete my post and PM you... I’m in Hamilton.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts