Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys ive been trying for like 3 hours to get my car to fire with a aem 30-1400 im just kinda lost with it thought i followed the steps in the manual but its like it would try to fire then shut down just while i cranked it anyone good at making me a base calibration for me to learn from!!!?

·
Registered
488 Posts
t up file is in your computer drive C: program files AEM start up calibrations: ford: then pick your version.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone who may be able to help smells like it's flooding and burps a lil after it tries to start need some quick help guys anyone aem geniuses out there? I'm sure it's something simple!

·
Registered
892 Posts
After a couple revolutions while trying to start floor it WOT. Flooring it should cut all fuel. If it then starts when you floor it you have too much fuel.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tried it a few times it's still acted like it wanted to fire but didn't any of y'all have a close calibration to mine you may be able to send suppsed to be 40.1lbs Lucas injectors 92 mm maf but also have a 2 bar map I can wire up, Ford racing f 303 cam 190 cc aluminum heads 255 lph pump holly systemax upper and lower

·
Registered
488 Posts
Once you load your base tune the go to setup and start to select your equipment (ie injectors, mas air or map sensor, iat, coolant and crank sensor or distributor, close out file after saving it then load tune.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll pull it in the garage and give her another try thank y'all so much for taking yalls time to help me out!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aem ems 1 locked???

ok guys so i have been messing with this aem ems series 1 for a few days i bought it from a seller on here, long story short i tried to update firmware and it said ecu not supported i read a few links online that states it may be locked or hacked by the previous tuner!!!!! im pretty aggravated considering i spent 550 dollars on this unit and it will not start my foxbody anyone know how to flash or take off the lock/hack or how i can check to see if its locked or hacked?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts