Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this area. Looking for a shop with a DYNO, tuners that know Turbo Mustangs, and a paint shop.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Blood Enterprises in Auburn has dyno flo bench etc big time ford knowledge paint??? not sure I got a buddy who works for a import dealer in the paint hop I'll ask him if ya want.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does this shop have any turbo cars? Do they sell parts? Does the paint shop your speaking of do fiber glass work?

·
Registered
147 Posts
For the Turbo stuff check out this place in Tacoma.
http://www.turbotechnologyinc.com/

For the body & paint I would check out.
JW Custom & Fabrication 360-832-7266

Joe has a small (nice) shop with low overhead. Very nice show quality (and show winning) paint jobs for a reasonable price.

His shop isn't to far from you. Just go south out of Roy, turn left at the light in McKenna, turn right at the stop sign, turn right at the very next road (about 400 yards) and follow the road to the very end, (you will drive straight into his driveway)

Tell him Ken with the 68 Fastback sent you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good. I will check them out. Seems like Yelm has alot of Car shows and events since I have been here so I would imagine there are a few good folks around

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I have given up on TT. I have been trying to get my tune into their shop and cant seem to get the time of day from them. Oh well. I gave the Blood Enterprises an email and I will call them tommorrow to setup an appointment.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Tranzit motorsports on 92nd and south tacoma way is a mustang shop. They use TT for turbo and SC installs and tunes. Tranzit has the SCT software to tune but no dyno.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts