Ford Mustang Forums banner

1141 - 1160 of 1195 Posts

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
Here is my 94 GT and my stroked 351 S-trim 95 Cobra

I putting my teal 94GT back to stock and for street use and I will taking the drag wheels off and putting these gloss black SVE series 1 wheels I just got

·
Registered
286 Posts
Here's my BAB with Anthracite Plastidipped RK's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
95 optional stock 17x8

A little love for the stock wheels. Haven't seen one single photo of them here (I know, they're too small and funky looking to most). Car is not lowered, but will be soon. Rear wheel spacers too.

Some great looking stangs in this thread. Makes me want to change wheels!

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
15x10 prostar with 6.5bs and a 26x10.5 et street
17x4.5 race star

taught my self bodywork and how to paint on it. need to lower it really bad.

·
This space for rent
6,727 Posts
Roush wheels. Wasn't sure I'd like them when I bought the wheels but I wanted something different than R's, Saleens and FR500's (nothing wrong with those wheels, they are just EVERYWHERE!!!). Now that they are on the car I LOVE them!

·
Registered
500 Posts
I just got some FR500's in machined with black 17x9 and 17x10.5's wrapped in Nitto 555's 255-40-17's and 315-35-17's.

Before:

Getting all lined up after the MM CC plates and new rims/tires were installed.

I did have to remove the rear quad shocks and that revealed my rubber UCA bushings were clapped out.

So no I'm going for full Maximum Motorsports rear suspension and then I'll re-do the front next.

Also, I'm waiting for American Muscle to get back to me on the rear wheels. All the pictures I seen, had a like, 2.5 or 3in dish and these rears have maybe an inch. They say they're searching their warehouse for some with more dish to send me, so hopefully the offset will be more outward where I can install new quad shocks. Plus, it'll look much better with a deeper dish in the rear.

See customer photos for examples: Staggered Black Machined Mustang FR500 Wheel & NITTO Tire Kit - 17x9/10.5 (94-98 All) - Free Shipping

·
Registered
92 Posts
Roush wheels. Wasn't sure I'd like them when I bought the wheels but I wanted something different than R's, Saleens and FR500's (nothing wrong with those wheels, they are just EVERYWHERE!!!). Now that they are on the car I LOVE them!
I had them and are a nice set of wheels but too narrow in the rear for someone that's making serious power plus can't fit brembo brakes. Wheel choices go down quickly.

·
This space for rent
6,727 Posts
I had them and are a nice set of wheels but too narrow in the rear for someone that's making serious power plus can't fit brembo brakes. Wheel choices go down quickly.
I do want a 10 or 10.5" wheel, I'm contemplating getting the rears widened since they aren't offered in those widths.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Roush wheels. Wasn't sure I'd like them when I bought the wheels but I wanted something different than R's, Saleens and FR500's (nothing wrong with those wheels, they are just EVERYWHERE!!!). Now that they are on the car I LOVE them/QUOTE]

Where did you find them? I have been looking for a set.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I do want a 10 or 10.5" wheel, I'm contemplating getting the rears widened since they aren't offered in those widths.
I sold my Roush wheels, ones you have now and bought OE 2000 Cobra Rs that were widen to 18 x 11 in the rear. I run 315 35 18s tires. Only thing you need to run if I remember correct is 1/2 spacer and roll the lip.

·
This space for rent
6,727 Posts
Roush wheels. Wasn't sure I'd like them when I bought the wheels but I wanted something different than R's, Saleens and FR500's (nothing wrong with those wheels, they are just EVERYWHERE!!!). Now that they are on the car I LOVE them/QUOTE]

Where did you find them? I have been looking for a set.
I bought them off a guy for 400 bucks. They are mint.

1141 - 1160 of 1195 Posts