Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am laying the ground work for H/C/I swap in Jan 2014 (tax refund/santa/stockpiling parts) but I need to find a Tuner that is Ford friendly. Lots of vette/camaro/gto ls guys around but I want a place that has FOXBODYS in the lot owned by techs and customers. I will attend the mustang club meet tomorrow and ask them too. It's a daily driver ,5.0 stick that will have gt40p,stg 1,3.55.Looking for 245-275 rwhp.

·
Registered
580 Posts
good luck. george at turbo tech dont tune stock computers anymore. not sure about brads. blue oval performance is not to bad.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stopped in and talked to George himself and he said $700.00 PLUS chip ($236.00) so a GRAND to get 250rwhp out of GT40P heads,TFS stg1 cam,Xploder intake - I talked to Bloods in Auburn $500.00 plus chip and Wed. I am calling The Mustang shop also in Auburn that has only recently begun offering tunes to non-engine building clients. It seems there is an F.I. TAX that is not talked about much/enough that hinders follow through on alot of these guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stopped in and talked to George himself and he said $700.00 PLUS chip ($236.00) so a GRAND to get 250rwhp out of GT40P heads,TFS stg1 cam,Xploder intake - I talked to Bloods in Auburn $500.00 plus chip and Wed. I am calling The Mustang shop also in Auburn that has only recently begun offering tunes to non-engine building clients. It seems there is an F.I. TAX that is not talked about much/enough that hinders follow through on alot of these guys.
I have had good experiences with The Mustang Shop (TMS) in Auburn. They have great service and did my headers. I also Dynoed @ The Horsepower Ranch out in Maple Valley. I know he did a bunch of guys tunes but to be honest, the guy is a huge dick, his tune was worse then my by mail La Sota Racing tune and he snaped my throttle cable bouncing around on the dyno and pegged out my car several times before shutting it down and then refused to accept responsibility. So its another option to look into but do so at your own risk...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts