Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) Do not post for sale or wanted ads here. The Corral offers a free classifieds section that you can use. Your best bet will be the electronics section: http://www.corral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=280

Also please do not create posts that only exist to link to a corral ad or an ad from another source, eg Ebay.

2) Try a search before you make a new post. While people here are generally quite friendly, the usual questions like "how do I add an aftermarket head unit to my Mach 460" or "what size are my speakers" have been answered many times already. You'll save yourself the hassle of not getting many responses, plus you'll get your answer immediately.

3) Post the year of your car. You'll get better answers if we know what you are dealing with. Also mention whether you have a basic/premium/Mach 460/6 disk changer or whatever; it will help solve your problem.

4) Is your system stock or aftermarket? If aftermarket, what components are you using?

5) If you're having a problem, what was the last thing you did/heard/saw before the problem started?

6) Posting without proper capitalization or spelling is not going to help solve any problems. At least make an effort to be understandable.

7) Follow all other forum rules as laid out by the owner and administrators.

8) If someone posts something and asks a question, keep the answer on topic without a bunch of unrelated commentary.

9) Don't post simply for the purpose of criticizing someone else. Want to make a useful comment about something they posted...fine, but do it in a respectful way. Simply posting that somebody's project sucks (if they weren't asking for opinions) is not useful and will not be allowed.

Thanks for helping make the corral audio forum a good tech source.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.