Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everybody, since there's never been any rules posted for this section, and I've spent a LOT of time deleting and/or moving threads, I think it's time for a *few* rules here.

This section is for Second Gen Lightnings, the third gen prototype, and Harley Davidson F-150 (mainly supercharged 02-03's) truck discussion ONLY. I'm working on getting a Raptor subforum as we speak. Bear with me.

This is NOT a classified section. However, if you have something listed in the classifieds that is specific to these trucks, I'll allow "heads up" type threads with a link to the actual classified ad, since some of these parts are hard to find on here. Do NOT put prices/trades/whatever in your heads up thread. If that starts, I'll put it to a screeching halt.

Lastly, treat others with the same respect you expect. Constructive criticism is fine. Flaming somebody or their pride and joy will not be tolerated. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and somebody might not like your ride. If you only have hateful comments, keep them to yourselves.

Aside from the other general rules of the Corral, that's it. I'm not hard to deal with or get along with. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll answer it ASAP. I'm currently working two jobs, but I make it a point to at least stick my head in here on a daily basis to check that everything is running okay. Spread the word, and help me get some more traffic in this area. Thanks!

Eric
:salute:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.