Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be needing a set of aluminum heads in a couple months. what do you guys have? maybe some TW170s or performer RPM heads looking for smaller chamber heads
thank you

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a set of the flotek sbf heads. They have the smaller chamber (i want to say 58cc but could be wrong on the number). I dont know what youre putting it on but theyve worked well for me and are like new. They have about 650 miles on them now, havent been raced, or ever above 5000 rpm on this motor, the motor has never been over 180 degrees. I will be selling in the near future to start funding my new motor to put in this fall.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set of the flotek sbf heads. They have the smaller chamber (i want to say 58cc but could be wrong on the number). I dont know what youre putting it on but theyve worked well for me and are like new. They have about 650 miles on them now, havent been raced, or ever above 5000 rpm on this motor, the motor has never been over 180 degrees. I will be selling in the near future to start funding my new motor to put in this fall.
email me [email protected]

·
Twin Screw
1994 Mustang GT
1,248 Posts
Idk of I'm going to pull my motor this year or not but I have AfR 165s on the motor, plus a set of Trickflows ported by TEA on a 363. Was going to sell the entire long block. Has Steeda cam as well in it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Idk of I'm going to pull my motor this year or not but I have AfR 165s on the motor, plus a set of Trickflows ported by TEA on a 363. Was going to sell the entire long block. Has Steeda cam as well in it.
If you want to sell heads let me know. I have been looking for months and any deals that have come up I have missed out on due to timing.

·
Twin Screw
1994 Mustang GT
1,248 Posts
The one set not on the car is just too big for what I want to do. They are trickflows that were 170cc ported by TEA to 200cc. The 165s are still on the engine running in the car. Just a matter of time until I pull it out. I will keep you in the loop when I do. I dont know if the Trickflows are something your interested in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts