Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
Thank you for your interest in Flow Performance products.
Accuracy deteriorates when estimating flow rates to other lower test pressures other than actual, but how much is not easily determined.
Hope this helps. Please do not hesitate with any questions you may have.
Thanks again.

Sincerely,
AL

Andy Lewis
Automotive Applications
))) Flow Performance LLC
Novato CA USA

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Google megalomaniac

Smh

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Accuracy deteriorates when estimating flow rates to other lower test pressures other than actual, but how much is not easily determined.
Thanks again.

Sincerely,
AL

Andy Lewis
Automotive Applications
))) Flow Performance LLC
Novato CA USA
We can easily start flowing parts at 28" even though it won't make a difference in the results but even then people will still find something else to complain about.
True professionals do not bash or attack other professionals. The OP is just looking for the best parts for his combo.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Thanks again.

Sincerely,
AL

Andy Lewis
Automotive Applications
))) Flow Performance LLC
Novato CA USA

thats one half of the conversation, what was your exact question(s) to them?

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
Flow testing at 28" of vacuum with a calibrated standard (I have a flow standard that is used to calibrate my processor at 28" before every test) is the industry standard for a reason.......software has to interpolate for less depression and creep sets in......... I really don't care if anybody believes it or not, Physics doesn't care either..........

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
thats one half of the conversation, what was your exact question(s) to them?
You don't seem to understand what was stated............tests at less than 28" of depression and interpolation by software makes "adjustments"..........the manufacturer said it was hard to tell how much variation it introduces.......

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
When you see 28" of vacuum at 300 cfm you know the bench is stout and no interpolation is needed. It's a standard professionals follow........

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
We can test at 28". But smart people will see 2 different parts flowed on the same bench and can te which one flows more or less. Or when you test a part before porting then after porting on the same bench the same way. And finally when you test a part the same way on two different benches but get the same flow results like we have many times before.
You constantly bash others yet do not provide up to date testing, videos or information on your own services. That's just not professional at all. We respect all porters and have no problems answering any questions one may have. No need for us to bash people on threads.

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
I simply stated the industry standard and why, seems to me you are the one on the attack now.......

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I simply stated the industry standard and why, seems to me you are the one on the attack now.......
We can flow at the 28" depression you are referring to that way it can put a end to your concerns about our porting even though we have shown many times how the flowbench calculates. We will start doing that. Take care👍

41 - 50 of 50 Posts