Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important Dates

Now through October 24th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 24th will not be included in the competition)

October 26th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of October!

Submissions must include:
  1. 3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
  2. Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car...only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

Let's see your beautiful rides!

·
Registered
439 Posts
91 gt

stang

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Orig owner 04GT/5sp, 2-tone med titanium metallic over factory white/3 coats clear, 18" TT wheels, Mach 1 grill delete, Bullitt side scoops, spoiler/emblems shaved/filled, SLP catback, UDP, Saleen HE hood, crystal clear fogs, Bilstien susp, Eibach springs, alum D/S, 3.73's, Roush Niteglow gauges, Carbeau Cobra buckets, welded SFC. 38,000 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,176 Posts
This is my 1994 SVT Cobra with 3,200 original miles. Stock shortblock with AFR 165 heads, Comp XE270 cam, fox-Lake ported GT40 intake, "Z" T-5, 4.10's, FRPP Chrome FR500 wheels, custom interior and so much more. My son and I spent the better part of 10 years turning the car into what you see today. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
1986 Mustang GT

GT-40p Heads
1.72 Ford Motorsport Rockers
Edelbrock Performer EFI intake
MAC headers 1 5/8 short tubes
2 1/2 X-pipe with cats
Edelbrock 2 1/2 Cat back
Underdrive Pullies