Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a BS thread. Post whatever. Have any races coming up or meet and greets in the area post them here so local guys might see them. Can be random, ranting or jokes.

I recently swapped out my old, original to the truck, 302 for a 347. Nothing fancy just P heads for now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone in the Willamette valley area that could recommend a shop to have a motor in vehicle checked out?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yea pretty slow here in the NW..... I have lived here in Oregon for 2 years now and still have no idea where any Friday and Saturday meets are.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you end up going to the swap meet RB26?

Start your engine call for the all star race. Hope its a good one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah, i went to the swap meet on saturday. Barely saw any sbf stuff, there was tons of sbc or bbc things. Still a cool meet though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went to one in Albany it was a bunch of chevy stuff to. There was a fox body for sale iirc it was four headlights with ho motor, but of course I didn't have the cash to buy it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Was it an all black one? There was a four-eye at this meet for sale also. And its suprsing to me all the sbc stuff, theres a good amount foxes and fords at pacific-raceways drag days, I'd assume to see more sbf stuff, but o well.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Anyone around the Spokane/North Idaho area? I have been here a year and have not met many car guys.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess there is a big cruise night in Junction City tonight. Supposed to shut HWY 99 down for 3 hours from 6-9 this evening. I wont go, but just putting it out there for those that might be interested.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Just finishing up the alt and vac pump installation then the engine goes in the 86' Mustang.
A lot of interior wiring and she'll be on the track for some shake down runs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Went to a car show this past weekend. There was a nice 68 Shelby, probably clone there. It had red paint with white stripes nice looking car. Didn't get a picture of it, but I did get a picture of a car I would love to have some day.

·
Registered
291 Posts
anybody in Tacoma area Know much about blown fox bodys.I ordered a new vortech(4fa218-040L) and have little idea what to do? want to keep it daily driven,sub 450rwhp,pump gas will give up power for ease of ownership

1 - 20 of 23 Posts