Ford Mustang Forums banner

Northwest Fox Body Enthusiasts Group

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  wythors 
#1 ·
Would you like to hang out with other people that own cars like yours?

I have seen a need for events aimed at our cars and this summer put together the First Annual Fox Body Cruise. Given the weather that we experienced that weekend, I think it was a huge success when 15 cars and 24 people showed up to cruise 100 miles through Skagit and Whatcom counties and enjoy lunch together.

Next year I am planning on a cruise in the south end, perhaps a drive around Mt. Rainier. I’m also kicking around the idea of a Fox Body picnic later in the summer and maybe even the occasional pizza get together over the winter.

If you would like to be part of the Northwest Fox Body Enthusiast Group, all you have to do is send an email to nwfbeg@gmail.com. Please include your name, what city you live in and what kind of car or cars you have and I will keep you in the know about what is coming up when.

This isn’t a club. There will be no meetings or dues. It will just be a mailing list to keep owners of 79-93 Mustangs, Capris, Fairmonts and all the other Fox cars abreast of what’s going on.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.