Ford Mustang Forums banner

881 - 893 of 893 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Do you have any thing for a 351 clevor set up?
Depending on what cylinder head you have you may be able to make it work. My cleveland heads have bolt holes where i think it would work no problem.

I have Aarons bracket on my motorplate setup and i rotated the bracket around 90 degrees.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #884
I have kits to fit all electric pumps with a backing plate (meziere 35, CSR, assault, proform, Frost Bite Holley, Pro-comp, etc..) in stock right now ready to ship! $135 shipped to the lower 48, can ship to canada for additional fee. email me to order, [email protected]

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #885
351W kits in stock right now ready to ship!

·
USAF retired
9,347 Posts
I got mine mounted, looks good, and well put together. Has anyone sourced a 6-rib belt that's about 28" long? I've got an 8.2 deck, race crank pulley and 3G alternator. Found a 3-rib 27.4" belt at autozone, but it's just a hair too short, so thinking 28" would work, but not real confident in a 3-rib belt.

·
USAF retired
9,347 Posts
Reactions: Aaron Price

·
USAF retired
9,347 Posts
Just for follow up purposes, the 28" works, had to remove tension turnbuckle and then rotate alternator pulley to walk the belt on then, put turnbuckle back on. Maybe a 28.5" belt would work better, but in my instance a 28" can be made to work.

881 - 893 of 893 Posts