Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
LOL... LET ME GUESS... you must of got some of your fantastic BS info from a few morons at that 351c.net>:p

Sorry...wrong... Parker sold the rights to some of his intakes. The Procomp funnel web intakes are the REAL DEAL LOL:salute: and PC has the rights to make them.

I understand Mr Parker said the real "THIEF of intellectual property" was a USA :salute::salute::salute: company/guys in WA state that screwed him/Parker. Procomp did not rip off Mr Parker of anything... and again has the rights to make the PC funnelweb

:salute::salute::salute:

Ummm when I talked to Terry on the phone he told me he was ripped off and has used all of his money fighting in court and can no longer win this battle. He even was threaten! So I have no clue where you get your information but I talked to him a few times! Now as for PC I have never really used there stuff so I cant say if they are good or bad. But I am glad Cleveland stuff is out and still alive. Eddy makes some good stuff and so does Trick flow, I have touched there stuff at NMRA!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
China bashing

Hi Nutzz, the problem is there was some BS started by a few lying aussie IDIOTS at 351C.unts about parkers ints that do NOT have a F'n clue of what the REAL truth is, some of them just went off the deep end with there own bs fantasys and other dummies just ate it up as if it were fact... which it was not. IMO think it has more to do with the "China bashing" factor MORE than anything else, I am sure you also know I personaly got into it with a few rocket scientist morons on that screwed up loonie 351C.unts site with there bs propaganda...

...IMO some there are just pissed off that they now own a CHINA owned company detomaso chintera car...
:leghump::rofl:... http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1055937_de-tomaso-sold-to-chinese-investment-firm ...:leghump::rofl:

seems most guys dont have a F'n clue how much of these parts are coming from asia... LOTS!. Since you mentioned EDEL stuff, Im sure they are proud that they do there own casting now but do you also know all the valve train parts in those heads are from asia, there are MAY more company examples, K1TECH, SCAT, EAGLE, CALLIES, LUNATI, FRP, HOLLEY, WISECO, MOLNAR, RPM, WEIAND, MSD, FLOTEK, COMPCAMS, BBM, MRGASKET, CAT, PROCOMP, SRP, MANLEY, RPC, PROFPRODUCTS, RHS, PATRIOT, FELPRO, ARROW, AFD AND MANY MORE. Your post above is not fully complete as you forgot to mention that mr parker was fighting in court with/got threatend by USA :salute: guys/company in WA:salute:... NOT... SM/PC...

http://www.parkerracing.net.au/lobes.html

("Just a quick story about "LOBES" [Steve] who regularly posts on YELLOW BULLET [YB], mainly in the Naturally Aspirated Forum. I sent a total of $16,000US [16K] to Lobes back in 2010, first payment on the 4th February & last payment on 19th October 2010. The deal was, he would draw & make patterns in 90 days. That's close enough to 5 LONG YEARS AGO.... At this point in time I have no finished drawings, & obviously no patterns. He has cut off ALL contact, as of early this year. Threatened to sue me for $32,000 for the money he spent on the project. I have recently placed an IC3 complaint with the FBI & am awaiting their reply.")

Anyway this is ALL OLD news...

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4863004&postcount=16

("I ACTUALLY SPOKE WITH TERRY PARKER TODAY. Just to clear up some stories floating around about the Parker intakes...the ones now sold on ebay and other sites are not "copycats" they are indeed the same exact intake however they are now being cast in China. Terry sold the rights to Pro Comp Electronics")

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4421104&postcount=5

("I tried a fully ported super victor and a fully ported funnelweb and the funnelweb made considerable more power and it was an Ebay funnelweb. They all are. INFACT I SPOKE TO TERRY PARKER MANY TIMES. he used to call me for updates all the time. he had a financial problem and the rights were sold off and they are all being made elsewhere. he could not afford to keep making them in Australia with the slow sales. he had to sell them for very high prices to break even. remember when it first came out?? I think it was like 600-800 for the unported intake. I will take a chinese version anydays")

BTW, check out the great flow #'s of Mr Parkers own B3 svo/yates restrictor port/funnel web intake copy ported to Pro Comp heads...

http://www.parkerracing.net.au/flowtest01.html

https://speedmaster79.com/pce147108...ngues-parker-high-rise-intake-manifold-satin/

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
I am glad Cleveland stuff is out and still alive.
Forgot to mention, I am with you on this 100%. The C was circling the toilet bowl and was going to go down it, I am happy to see ANY new parts for these old engines. My one big hope still is that PC will come out with a modern dual four clevor type tunnel ram for there W block and C head combo. I know Pro Comp is making new blocks, heads and int now for the chevy LS engines, I really hope Procomp keeps making more new products for these old C ford engines too, would be trick if they were to make clevor versions of there new W blower and W webber intakes.

351w FORD DOWNDRAFT MANIFOLD WEBER STYLE THROTTLE BODIES | eBay

SBF FORD 351w 408 671 871 BLOWER MANIFOLD BOTTOM | eBay

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
The problem I have with buying something made in China, no matter what it is, and aside from the quality issues is the fact of not doing business to support my own country.

I buy Chinese parts when I feel like I have no other choice. Usually this is because what I'm wanting isn't made in the US anymore.

I wouldn't mind, however, buying something that was made in Australia or Europe. Why? Because for the most part, those people are just like the people here in the US. The Chinese in a lot of cases have a very different outlook on the world in many ways I don't agree with. Not to mention, they are a communist country.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Chinese supply has become so deeply ingraind in our society that unless you are a hermit you buy, use and own a chinese made products.

It doesnt matter if it is a set of PC heads or a bic pen, its made in China (yes bic is also made elsewhere like Britain as well.) You probably have at least 100 items in your house right now from China, lets not even get started on the Computer or Laptop or phone that you are using.

The only thing I have to say about PC products is that they kick ass with some skillfull porting clean up work, otherwise I have no other exp with them.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
China Bashing

I can understand the desire to support your own country, thats normal for ALL peoples... Sadly some Americans are just looking at things the wrong way, you are STILL supporting American workers and familys by buying these products as these companys ARE IN AMERICA! and ...EMPLOY!... and keep Americans working... at SCAT, K1TECH, EAGLE, CALLIES, LUNATI, FRP, WISECO, FELPRO, HOLLEY, CAT, MOLNAR, RPM, WEIAND, MSD, COMPCAMS, BBM, MRGASKET, SRP, PROCOMP, RHS, MANLEY, RPC, PROFPRODUCTS, FLOTEK, PATRIOT AND MANY MANY MORE.

MSD... "made in china"

WEIAND... "cast in china"

WEIAND... "cast in china"

also some ameralamist hillbillies are to stupid to realize/understand this but, China originally Invented the casting process and was casting multi ton objects long before any white hillbilly ameralamists ever did.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
C intakes

Heres a few more aussie intakes from Redline for the C some may not know about that i understand are also cast in asia.

This ones a aussie copy of the old holley street dominator.
Hardiman

Hardiman

Hardiman

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
And here's a thread to support the argument.. I agree Procomp out of the box isnt usually the wisest decision but it's a great way to have a "clean slate" on a budget..

OK My Ford Friends

this is a pretty common practice by engine builders these days, folks... There's a few well known shops out there that buy these castings bare and sell them as their own proprietery head... which is still truthful, because when these shops get done with these heads they are no longer Procomps..

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
new 351Chintera heads/blocks/intakes

Hi windsordeath, good info in link, thanks.

I think there might be a few DETOCHINOMASO CHINTERA ranting morons on 351C.unts right now that may feel like someone has crashed there special little lying bs propaganda party... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

>>> http://www.precisionproformance.com/en1000.php <<<

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
???

What the frick are you talking about man?... the fricking chinaman is not the issue here... you are paying mostly ****** Owned, American Companys for your parts... Not china... some guys get worried for nothing/need to relax and just fricken take it easy man...

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
It's not about the 'Chinaman'. It's about quality issues. There is a 'cause and effect' involved here.

The chinese parts have a reputation for being poor quality. This may not be the case all the time, but it has been a case enough times for people to be sceptical of buying parts made in China. If they were cast in Japan, Korea, the US, or some Euro nation I can almost guarantee the threads questioning the quality of these parts would hardly ever come up.

So therefore because chinese parts have a reputation for poor quality, the effect is that people are going to be sceptical of buying parts casted in China.

The new 2011-up S197 mustangs are a perfect example of poorer quality from China. The 6-speed transmissions are made in China, the automatics are not. There have been much more quality issues associated with the 6 speeds than automatics. Wonder why?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Also to a comment above about China not being communist...

China is very much a communist nation. There are very few human rights. Mandantory abortion of certain unborn fetuses, no freedom of speech, religion, or to own firearms. I bet their labor laws are practically non existant also. Probably a good reason for lack of quality.

I'm sure if I had been running a machine that casted parts for 24 hours straight without a break because my supervisor forced me to keep working I would probably screw some stuff up also.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
bs propaganda

Unfortunatly... your post is more propaganda than it is fact... So I would say...

you do realize that the MAJORITY of engine stroker kits on the market for many many years now (cranks, rods and more) have/are ALL coming from china... right lol?... so again the/your "quality" control has everything to do with the ****** american company your paying over here as they are the ones selling us the parts... not china lol.

Also for another comparison, GM casts there LS blocks in INDIA&MEXICO, GM is putting these indian/mexican cast blocks in there USA cars NOT the indians/mexicans... If there is a problem with the LS block you take it to back to an american company that you Bought it from for repairs... Not india/mexico lol... just like you take the tranny back to Ford usa... not china lol.

Finaly you need to do some homework, china has the most Millonares ON THIS PLANET... were do you think they are are all coming from lol... the WORKING CLASS LOL... the rest, speech, religion, firearms and the rest of your propaganda is JUST that. America has many many of there own skeletons in there closet... SLAVERY... is just one good example, so really... should china be looking at the USA for how to be/what a good capatilist is or should be LOL... NO F'n WAY LOL!

Hey maybe china could get some good american capitalist advise on how to do things from the Enron guys... or Bernie madoff... on how to do it the right (american) way... right lol.

I am sure they will sort out what style of capitalism works for them.... anyway this is getting WAY off topic.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Unfortunatly... your post is more propaganda than it is fact... So I would say...

you do realize that the MAJORITY of engine stroker kits on the market for many many years now (cranks, rods and more) have/are ALL coming from china... right lol?... so again the/your "quality" control has everything to do with the ****** american company your paying over here as they are the ones selling us the parts... not china lol.

Also for another comparison, GM casts there LS blocks in INDIA, GM is putting these Indian cast blocks in there USA cars NOT the Indians... If there is a problem with the LS block you take it to back to an american company that you Bought it from for repairs... Not India lol... just like you take the tranny back to ford... not china lol.

Finaly you need to do some homework, china has the most Millonares ON THIS PLANET... were do you think they are are all coming from lol... the WORKING CLASS LOL... the rest, speech, religion, firearms and the rest of your propaganda is JUST that. America has many many of there own skeletons in there closet... SLAVERY... is just one good example, so really... should china be looking at the USA for how to be/what a good capatilist is or should be LOL... NO F'n WAY LOL!

Hey maybe china could get some good american capitalist advise on how to do things from the Enron guys... or Bernie madoff... on how to do it the right (american) way... right lol.

I am sure they will sort out what style of capitalism works for them.... anyway this is getting WAY off topic.

Sounds like China is the place to be right?

I guess that's why our local university has almost as many chinese students as anyone else is because they have all the freedoms and opportunities in China as the people in the US have here. :rolleyes:

Move to China and tell us how it goes.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
nín hǎo

Well I agree with you, china is the place to be right now for ANY BIG CAPITALIST... they are the dreamland of $$$/opportunity right now, we even opened a forth fab shop outside >>> SHANGHAI <<< to make more $$$...

Here in CND we do LOTS of business with china and will be doing more, we are... digging a hole to china :)... right now because they want ALL our oil... (unlike the usa :eeek:)

Next time you go, you should visit Disney Land!!!... http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/html/GrizzlyGulch/en_US/index.html#/landing

our cnd shops even built lots of neat stuff for it and for ALL the Disneylands!!!.

but what does all this have to do with an aluminum intake???:rofl:

btw... education is very important... stay in school students! :)

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Guys, don't bother talking to this boss guy. He's been harping on and on about Communist Chinese stuff for years now. I personally can't really tell if he's actually a communist, or just a sympathizer.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Attachments

21 - 40 of 44 Posts