Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duffee Motorsports has been jerking my chain for 3 months. Im fed up. Who else does good work in the Phoenix area.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Duffee Motorsports has been jerking my chain for 3 months. Im fed up. Who else does good work in the Phoenix area.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks
That's surprising. I live a block away. I would talk to Bill Wallace of Standard Machine or Mustang Mike from Queen Creek.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I don't know what your agreement with Duffee was/is, but when I went to him for work I told him I was in no hurry, and understood that he would need to place priority on class racers / event based builds. Knowing the amount of work they do and the fact that he is a 2 man operation I figured I'd get any time pressures out of the way right off the start. Doing so made for a very pleasant and friendly relationship.
Duffee's work speaks for itself, and unless you have a sanctioned event to compete in, or are renting a vehicle while yours is down (costing you money), personally, I would leave it there.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, hope you get the help you desire.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know what your agreement with Duffee was/is, but when I went to him for work I told him I was in no hurry, and understood that he would need to place priority on class racers / event based builds. Knowing the amount of work they do and the fact that he is a 2 man operation I figured I'd get any time pressures out of the way right off the start. Doing so made for a very pleasant and friendly relationship.
Duffee's work speaks for itself, and unless you have a sanctioned event to compete in, or are renting a vehicle while yours is down (costing you money), personally, I would leave it there.

Our agreement was work done in 1-1/2 months 3 months ago. Hes got the crank balanced. We talked yesterday. Im not happy but will be leaving it there for him to finish cause Im this deep into it already.

Thanks for the leads guys.

·
Registered
138 Posts

I agree with Mike.. Duffee is one of the best guys in Phx..Work with Brian and he'll treat you right.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I agree with Mike.. Duffee is one of the best guys in Phx..Work with Brian and he'll treat you right.
+1

I've never heard a negative word about Brian. You'll have one killer Comet when you drop his engine in there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts