Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am moving myself, my wife and our son to oregon in a week and a half and wanted to know how many of the guys on this board live there? I want to find all the good spots to hang out with more car freaks like myself. We are really looking forward to the move but not the drive up. Anyway any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I'm in Oregon ,I-5 corridor.
Where are you moving to ?
I'm between Eugene , and Medford. Not many 4 eyed , but plenty of areo cars around , tho this community is so small , not as large as a group as you are probably used to.

·
Registered
465 Posts
The Mustang enthusiast around here is fairly rare. No SVTOA presence, no Mustang clubs outside of Portland that I know of. A bud and I have debated starting a Willammette Valley club. There are some decent sports car clubs locally ( check out Willamette Motor Club on the net ) and SCCA has a great chapter in Portland.

If you had included where you are moving to, we prob could have been more help. If you are moving to the Salem area, definetly drop me a line. I have a soft spot for SVOs.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey Bill....Colton looks like a great location - far enough in the stix for good property but you will be centrally located. It looks like you will be equal distance to PIR and Woodburn drag strip. If you are into aviation we have a couple of great museums close-by. There are a couple of decent dyno tuners in Portland/Vancouver.

Mustangs Unlimited Car Club
PO Box 87118
Vancouver, Wa 98687

Thats about all I can think of for a gear head at the moment. If you have any particular questions, fire away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts