Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a recommendation for a very, very good quality machine shop in the general area of Portland, OR. I want a shop that does very exacting work and is very oriented toward high performance and not "general" machine work.

An alternative is engine builders in the area who are recommended for doing maximum performance work. I have several blocks that I'd like to have machined. Straight and square is a good thing unless you happen to live in Hollywood! :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
davis said:
I'm looking for a recommendation for a very, very good quality machine shop in the general area of Portland, OR. I want a shop that does very exacting work and is very oriented toward high performance and not "general" machine work.

An alternative is engine builders in the area who are recommended for doing maximum performance work. I have several blocks that I'd like to have machined. Straight and square is a good thing unless you happen to live in Hollywood! :D
Call Craig at Eastco Automotive and Industrial Machine in Gresham. 503.666.6288. We used them exclusively when I worked at a performance shop in Portland. They do awesome work and can do damn near anything you ask. They are so good in fact, that I take everything to him and I live in the Seattle area! I trust them unconditionally!

Right now they're machining a set of spindles for my hot rod. Next month is some block and balancing work for one of my mod motors.

Hope this helps, Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts