Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
I know of only one person here in south TX that has a dyno to tune my 1995 mustang SCT chip. He seems to never be available so I gave up.

Anyone reparable in San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi?

I have my car sitting there ready to get a tune....i have patience but it's been a year long project...can't wait to get her tuned and on the road!

Please help, thanks guys!

JP

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hello guys,
I know of only one person here in south TX that has a dyno to tune my 1995 mustang SCT chip. He seems to never be available so I gave up.

Anyone reparable in San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi?

I have my car sitting there ready to get a tune....i have patience but it's been a year long project...can't wait to get her tuned and on the road!

Please help, thanks guys!

JP
Ron Bell in San Antonio. Join San Antonio Foxbodys and Central Texas Fox Bodies, he can be found in there.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean on facebook? I found San Antonio Foxbodys there. Do you have any more info? username or even the business address/phone :)

I went last year to Mike Murillo in SA but I didn't feel welcomed there at all...So I will try Ron, hope i can get in touch with him.

JP

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes Facebook haha my bad. In my experience...Murillo is a good shop if you have a high dollar build, or know someone their personally. Totally different experience with Ron Bell, he'll set you straight!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts