Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Heres an old picture of my car....

I am kinda trying to sell my wheels and tires, they are Steeda/ROH ZR6s....Let me know if you might be interested....

·
Registered
956 Posts
darius are those 16 or 17's that you were running in the roh? i am getting some, very soon, 16x8, can't wait!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
You can see my coupe with ZS's via the link in the sig below.

·
4,311 Posts
drudis, what are those new wheels?

Here are some of mine, I have my center caps in my garage and am missing one of the retaining screws for them, anyone have an extra? ;) I am not too sure how much longer I will keep mine seeing as they are 4-lug and I should eventually sell the Baer Track kit and go to some smaller brakes and probably 5-lug. I run a 17x9.5 in the back and a 17x8.5 in the front.

·
Registered
141 Posts
iwilbcnu- Very nice car!

·
Registered
956 Posts
snipe656 said:
Stang Man, what is a Deputy engine? Does that mean one built by Gene Deputy?
nooooo lol, someone called me deputy once, because the car resembles a cop car with all black and the black wheels, and it kinda stuck a little, lol.

BTW, if u wanna give me your current wheels and tired id be more than happy to take them off your hands, stock brakes suck! :p

·
Registered
189 Posts
anyone got pics of the Adrenaline wheels?

·
Registered
689 Posts
My sister just purchased a set of ROH ZS wheels to go on her 90 GT and it look really good with the new wheels. If I had a picture of the car I would post it. She wanted a set of Cobra R wheels and I am glad I talked her out of them because they do look good on a mustang but everyone in my area seems to have them. Also everyone that posted a pic of your mustang they look very good.

·
Registered
956 Posts
snipe656 said:

Good, I was about to have to give you a hard time. ;) I had a Gene Deputy built motor for awhile after one of his stupid mechanics dropped a nut into my stock motor, started it and shattered the piston along with a nice crack in the block, the car was never the same from then on.

I might consider selling you my current wheels, tires, and Baer brakes :p
come on, help out a struggling 16 yo student :p why are you selling them? how is the kit overall? i plan on m2300k in the future, with some help from the parents and all, along with some nice 17x9 wheels on all four corners, oughta look killer. until then i am going to go ahead and get the 16x8 ZR6's to replace my psuedo saleen rims i have now. anyone wanna buy em? :D

and yes, for those wondering, i did pay for the car and install the mods, thankyouverymuch :p

·
4,311 Posts
Where are you getting the Zr6 rims from, used or new?

My Baer track kit is 4-lug, I did that because I already owned the 4-lug ZR6 17" rims. Will be selling them because my car will not be a street car any longer. I can not fit 15" rims over those brakes, so need to go to something smaller and will convert to 5-lug at the time. My Baer track kit is in perfect condition, seeing as it has not miles on it and has just been mounted on the car for a few years now.

·
Registered
956 Posts
wait, so you will be running 15" rims? :confused: drag car?

yea i am getting the rims used, with toyo proxxes RA1's for about 400, depending on the shipping. should look rather sweet, i hope :D

·
4,311 Posts
Stang Man said:
wait, so you will be running 15" rims? :confused: drag car?

yea i am getting the rims used, with toyo proxxes RA1's for about 400, depending on the shipping. should look rather sweet, i hope :D
Well not much else one can do with my Mustang other than turn it into a trailer queen for the strip. The suspension certainly is not something you would be trying to go around any turns with. The car was built to be a street car with some dragstrip action, but as you probably know in recent years Houston has started doing emissions testing and is getting even stricter this May so my car would not pass the visual inspection, let alone the sniffer portion.

About three years ago I tried to fine ZR6 17" rims for 5-lug brakes and had no luck. Those have always been my favorite style rim on a Fox, but more so when chromed. I think these will be my last set of chrome wheels though, I have a tiny bit of flakey from when the car sat for awhile at the chassis shop without any cleaning.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts