Ford Mustang Forums banner

9021 - 9040 of 9083 Posts

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Hey Bria,

I have to dispose of someone. You got any suggestions or advice? Thanks in advance.
Just make sure your alibi is rock solid and you should be good. I suggest burning over burial...or a wood chipper.

LT

·
Registered
410 Posts
He is in the concrete business with access to job sites. When your at colts games at lucas your probably sitting on people who have wrong steve in the past, like birds who poo on his car

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Good morning everyone and TGIF!

Chris - I have forgot about him being in concrete. Why would he be asking for our advice then? He should be the expert.

Typical Indiana weather: Almost 90 one weekend and not even break 70 the next weekend. Should be comfortable for baseball this weekend.

LT

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am proof all Brian's complaints about his tax dollars is not working. Well I have been on OT since 9am and not done till 6, plus working in morning. Thanks brian

Yep weather is wack every where, we were planning to go to outerbanks, but looks like rain and 60's.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Good morning all.

Been on vacation to South Caicos, and then Middle and North Caicos. Great trip, but exhausting. We snorkeled, hiked, and swam everyday and I'm not getting any younger. Trying to keep up with Jacob who's half my age, strong as an ox and never seems to get tired, seemed futile at times, but I survived.

Stev-0 I don't think I can be of any help in disposing of someone, although I have more than a few clients who have researched the topic extensively I am sure!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Good morning all.

Back to the grind!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Werd. Pretty decent weekend all in all. Washed the house windows inside and out, so now when the neighbors peer into our house, they can see what is going on much more clearly. I'm such a thoughtful neighbor.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Good morning everyone!

This rain sucks but it is good for the yard and grass growth.

LT

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Have I mentioned how much I hate coming back from vacation?

·
Registered
410 Posts
You could just sell your percentage of the practice and retire now in the caicos.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
You could just sell your percentage of the practice and retire now in the caicos.
The thought has crossed my mind, and I even looked at real estate on middle caicos.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Looks like good car weather this weekend. Going to try to get some testing in with Maized Saturday. If not, at least get out and burn gas and tires!

Brian - that does not sound like a bad plan.

LT

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Good morning all.

The Gator Motorsport Go Like Hell rally is Saturday and it looks like great weather so yes, Larry, I think we will all be burning some gas and some tires. Stev-0 you are still planning to attend, correct? 6:30 time slot? Not sure yet who from my family will be joining me, if anyone.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Well I was planning on attending until the wife just informed me that I now have to attend a birthday party for our neighbor. It is the same day and time as the rally. So I will not be joining you. :-( Oh well, friends and family come first.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Man standing Brian up for a date, blaming wifes plans. Steve is quite the social butterfly. Real reason that 6:30 time is cutting into his early bird special dinner time at MCL

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Bummer.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
It's FRIDAY!!!!!

LT

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Good morning all.

Stev-0 you should give your road rally ticket to Larry so that the snobby Ferrari owners could get embarrassed by a mustang.

Now that the temps are up I can finally get the draggy out and see what kind of times the GTR is putting down. Also need to find a safe place to do it because using launch control on the street when she's on the corn is a bit hairy. Maybe the stretch on south Shadeland before it runs into 465 would be good. Typically not much traffic through there.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
The Ferrari owners would have no chance in a straight line. Turning and breaking might be a different story, unless I am allowed to use the chute.

LT

9021 - 9040 of 9083 Posts