Ford Mustang Forums banner

8941 - 8960 of 8987 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Not sure if the wife or one of the kids will be joining me.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Warden says my driving gives her motion sickness, so who knows.

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Long weekend of baseball. Unfortunately, both boys' teams were out in the first round. Gage's team blew a great opportunity to win their first tournament of the year, but that's baseball, specially with 9 year olds.

Steve - that explains all the vettes we saw.

LT

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Little League, I miss Little League. Where stars are born and boogers are picked.
LOL!!!

We played at Grand Park this weekend. What an amazing facility!

LT

·
Registered
158 Posts
Morning guys,

73 hour week (6 12')s and only a day and a half off, back tomorrow.....not much motivation to do anything today.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Good morning all.

Yes I miss the youth league days a lot. It was fun and with 5 kids it didn't seem like it would ever end, but it does.

Matt that's a long week. Definitely kills your motivation.

Got the steering wheel on, but the horn won't go off, which I think means the horn is grounding out on something. Pulled the fuse until I can get time to pull it off and see what the issue is, but tonight she's goes to the detailers so I'll be without her for a bit. Definitely a thicker wheel which I like.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Those reds don't match

I went 20 minutes south and ran twisty roads that looked thru north Carolina and Virginia. Went to this old airport working museum. All kinds of wwII warbirds. After seeing 3 cops in 5 miles it was time to go home.

Talk to some bikers who didn't mind me drafting them. Basic fat American biker, can't go fast in corners. But they said they were impressed I could keep up in a cage

They allowed me to follow them to learn so more roads.

Went thru a town that 5 roads all had to cross the same 2 lane steel bridge, it was like everyone in the world had to go across, no stoplights, 2 stop signs and 1 yield. It was a clusterphuck. But only crossing in 20 miles. I might just go thru dismal swamp a crossed other bridge. 10 mile road straight, will have to try it out sometime

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
392 Posts
Anyone want this cleetus n cars pit parking pass? For this weekend event that is sold out.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Columbus today for depositions, Greenfield tomorrow for trial, and Franklin on Thursday for mediation. Going to be a crazy week.

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Good morning!

Definitely loved the weather yesterday.

Decided to take the conservative route with the trans and re-install the pressure relief bypass. Ordered some new parts to do it the way I want, so should have it buttoned up in a day or two.

Brian - sounds like a busy week.

LT

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Good morning all.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I think I am going to take some paddleboard classes, since I have beach access to river.

Had dinner with wife discussing camaro, I was thinking send it to that shop to finish it and retune it. But could cost me $3-4k.

Or sell as is

It runs and probably who ever buys it, going to do some changes.

Nada lists it at $28k, same year ZL1's are mid 30's . Thinking of asking $36k

Get what I can and then buy something else as a down payment or save up and buy something I don't have to skirt local emissions laws

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Chris - $36k seems high for a car that is not finished and needs work. I know it is a lot easier to sell if it is complete and doesnt need anything.

Just listen to Steve and get a new GT500.

LT

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Good morning and TGIF!!!

LT

·
Registered
392 Posts
Doesn't need work, needs a better tune and a exhaust connection leaks. Other then that it's good to go. I am having a exhaust place redo the leaky connection, tune will stay as is, and putting new tires on it.

Nada guide puts car at retail at $28k. Trade in is $25k

Huffman said list high, then see what people will pay. Take best and someone with funds.

It's a 2014, so it can still attain a used car loan.

Two ways this goes. I either buy a 2017+ GT350 or a 2008+ 911

Or I sell both cars and buy a 2022 C8 or a newer 911 or if I am lucky find a GTR

8941 - 8960 of 8987 Posts