·
Registered
356 Posts
Going from 67 yesterday to 45 and sunny today was brutal

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Good Morning!

Chris that sounds so awful! I hope you survive!

Kids went from a 2-hr at 5 am to an e-learning day at 8 am. And now I am going to drive Rachel to her clinical since the roads are suspect. I love snow and this stuff, but now I am ready for spring!

LT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Definitely a rougher commute today than yesterday. Alec is going to make good money (again) shoveling people's driveways.

·
Registered
356 Posts
My parents just got a new pup, they been shoveling grass areas, but then it snows and they have to keep shoveling all day

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yes we've been so spoiled with the mild winters lately that we forget what Indiana winters typically look like. We need to get back to being spoiled though. This sucks.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
TGIF!!!

The big melt seems to be coming next week!

LT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Warden - "my new truck (2019 Dodge Ram Crew Cab) is horrible in the snow, I keep getting stuck everywhere." Did you put it in 4 wheel drive? "I can't get it to go into 4 wheel drive." Warden gets it stuck in our driveway while I'm working from home. Me - gets in truck, follows the onscreen instructions that are clearly visible under the speedometer and engages 4 wheel drive and the truck is magically not stuck in the snow drift she backed it into. Arghhhh!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Any of you guys ever use a Dragy GPS device? Know anyone who has one? Not sure if I want to buy one or just borrow it as I'm just curious what kind of 0-60 time my GTR is running. Curious too on the 1/4 mile time now that I've dropped about 100 lbs from her with the seats and exhaust. Of course I can go to the track for that, but still curious on the 0-60.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I know nichole uses one in her race car. Seen a few people on YouTube use it too

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Yes definitely leaning towards getting a Dragy GPS.

The Cobra Misano seats are in and they look great. However, still having issue with the slider and understand now why. The lever that operates the slider in the front of the seat, is curved and when the seat is brought forward that lever is hitting on the bottom of the seat and cannot move far enough to release the slider mechanism. There's a couple of options to fix it, but none will be easy and one will require welding. Since I don't know how to weld I'm trying to avoid that option, but may just take it somewhere and have it welded. Actually, since I'm dropping off the midpipe to Graham Rahal for them to weld the titanium muffler in, I could just have them weld the seat bracket for me.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Good morning, well almost noon!

I like the temps for this week. Maybe I can get the fuel system done and the trans back in. The trans was supposed to ship Friday, so it will likely be here today or tomorrow. I cant wait to see how much of a difference it makes. For the cost, it better be worth a few tenths. LOL!!!

I know a few that have the Dragy and they have tested them on the drag strip and they are incredibly accurate. Also, I think I would have Rahal fix and the seat and be done with it. Simple and should be done right.

LT

Reactions: Venomous1

·
Registered
727 Posts
The ricer wants a virtual 1/4 mile time. That's taking bench racing to a whole never level. Dont forget to not granny shift and make sure you double clutch when you should. LOL!!

Ya, have Rahal fix your seat. I let them touch my car, that says alot, right?!?!

Installed some Roku devices over the weekend and played around with some streaming apps. Works way better than I expected. Gonna dump Comcast cable. Will result in at least a $60/month savings. Not too shabby.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Steve - we cut cable 2 years ago when we moved in the new house and we do not regret it one bit.

LT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Yep, we've had Roku for a couple of years and overall it's been great. Still have comcast for internet, but we don't have a lot of options out where we are.

Decided I'm changing up the steering wheel. Again. Didn't like the used alcantara one I bought once I saw it in person, so I'm going to sell it before even installing it. Bought this one instead and think I'll like it a lot more (don't be jealous Stev-0):

·
Registered
356 Posts
I actually thought about selling the camaro and buying a rv, what is wrong with me

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Good morning and happy hump day!

The wheel is nice, Brian.

Chris - I think that means you are getting OLD!

LT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Chris I think about random stuff all the time, but even I haven't gotten that random.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Exhaust and seat bracket dropped off to GR. They are having a Cars and Coffee event on March 6 that I might go to if the weather is good.

8741 - 8760 of 8769 Posts