Ford Mustang Forums banner

8721 - 8740 of 8771 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Brian, is that a fake carbon fiber sticker for your steering wheel?

If so, you have officially relinquished your man card. Just sayin.....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Not it's not a sticker Stev-0, those are a lot cheaper than what I paid for that piece.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Thank the Lord! The pic you posted, it looked a lot like those "3D" polyurethane looking stickers.

You can still hang with me............... (y) :p;)
Best news I've gotten all year!!

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
Good morning!

LT

·
Registered
356 Posts
I hired reliable carriers to transport camaro, sometime in next 2-4 weeks

Gives me time to organize garage

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
Good morning!

Kind of a nasty drive in to work this morning. The back roads were drifted more than I expected.

LT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Picking Alec up from Mexico. Ensenada is much nicer overall than what I imagined. The northeastern Mexican coastline is really stunning. Weather is nice, but cooler than what I expected.

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Going thru a re-org at work and so far disappointed in the outcome. Have to see how it turns out when all the dust settles.

LT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Larry that sucks, but I'm sure you'll turn a negative into a positive. With your work ethic and ability to problem solve I'm sure you'll be fine regardless.

Looks like we have some more fun weather coming.

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Brian - thanks! I just need to keep my head down and keep working hard. Wait til the dust settles to see how it all turns out.

Looks like an inch or so outside this morning. Interesting to see how it looks tomorrow morning. I hope we get a foot or more!

LT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Going to work from home today and get the plow on the 4-wheeler. Sounds like it will be a very long day/night trying to keep my 1/4 mile driveway somewhat clear.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Indeed. Probably will be shoveling the driveway 2 or 3 times this evening in an attempt to keep up with the snowfall.

Is it Spring yet?.............

·
Registered
356 Posts
It keeps raining here

Not sure what I am going to do with camaro, with this newly learned info with annual vehicle inspection here in Virginia.

Even if I decide to sell, I gotta get exhaust fixed, sort out tune.

If I gotta spend money for that, thinking having exhaust done where I can swap out a highflow cat.

Change evap to be internal like stockish.

See if it passes, if not I guess i will sell it.

I thought of taking it back to N/A but why.

People who have sold similar said start high and see what happens.

Guess we will see out it will pan out.

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
Good morning everyone!

The roads were pretty bad when we went to pick Rachel up last night, but the 4x4 makes it no big deal. Looks like I need to shovel the drive AGAIN!

Chris - I would fix it and keep it. Make it easily convertible...or see if you can get limited mileage plates, like collector plates, or even register it in Indiana at your parents' house.

LT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Chris I'd at least try keeping it and seeing if you can squeak by the BS emissions testing.

Well went to get the 4 wheeler to put the snow plow on it for our driveway and the battery was of course dead. Changing that battery in perfect conditions is a pita, but in that weather it was a major pita. Swapped out the battery and then realized the warden had broken the wench, so that made plowing really hard. Got it done, but definitely makes me want to retire to Cuba.

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Cold!!! Got to the office and looks like the HVAC is struggling. The temp is set at 71 and it is only 62 in here.

Took the kids sledding last evening and had a great time. The cheap $10 plastic sleds were fast!

LT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good morning all.

Roads were actually really good coming into work. A few downtown streets still had some issues, but nothing bad at all.

8721 - 8740 of 8771 Posts