Ford Mustang Forums banner

8501 - 8520 of 8573 Posts

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Got signed up for a track rental at Muncie on Nov 12. As long as the prep and weather are good, I am going to take a few more shots at a high 7.

LT

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good morning all.

Nov. 12 in Indiana?? I definitely hope it works out for you my friend, but that's being very optimistic. Hope your optimism pays off.

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
It really is optimistic. It can be hit or miss that late in November around here for sure. If that does not work out I MIGHT head to BG on the 21st.

LT

Reactions: Venomous1

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Good morning everyone!

I am over this rain already. LOL!!!

LT

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good morning all.

Warden wants me to go "horse-camping" with her this weekend. I think I'd rather be hung by my toenails.

BMW is on the way but I have no eta yet:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well I found a Coyote engine I want to pick up, its a 2015 Gen 2 out of a F150. Problem is finding information about the Gen 2 F150 engine. I guess they changed the firing order for the Gen 2 engine....so I don't know if swapping in Mustang cams and phasers would work and allow me to use the Ford Control Pack....

·
Registered
321 Posts
Matt-Contact Hartman and see if he will give his engine builders info

Brian- I dont want to see one post about rock chips or salt spray damage transporting a car on a open hauler. I don't want to hear about you sueing the shipper :D

Steve - there no Halloween unless you designed and built a cannon to shoot the candy into their bags. Or chase them with a helicopter doing candy drops while playing

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Brian- I dont want to see one post about rock chips or salt spray damage transporting a car on a open hauler. I don't want to hear about you sueing the shipper :D
It's a winter beater that I paid $23k for, no way am I paying for enclosed shipping from Colorado. Of course I'd gladly pay for enclosed shipping again if they'd promise to damage the car and then cut me a check for the cost of a dealership to repair it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Matt-Contact Hartman and see if he will give his engine builders info
Chris - this will just be a N/A build. Since the cams need to be changed I'll just got some mild ones made and do the normal OPG and crank sprocket.

·
Registered
321 Posts
4 cam swap, why. You do know a lsx motor has way more in common with a fox body then some truck motor :D

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Dropped the pup off to get spayed this morning and then going to vote after taking the kids too school.

LT

·
Registered
137 Posts
4 cam swap, why. You do know a lsx motor has way more in common with a fox body then some truck motor :D
Yes I know, but if I want an LS motor I would buy a Vette. Cam swap to be able to use the Ford Control Pack, can't use it on the truck motor because of the different firing order.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Larry you will learn the benefits of not living in marion county when you go to vote under an hour wait. :D

My niece in Hancock county was 15 minutes

I saw next weeks weather showing high 60's Wednesday thru Saturday. Larry might be getting his weather

I am going to be decluttering my mini barn and garage. Of car stuff and other junk. That is my weekend

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good morning all.

BMW should be here around 2 pm today.

I definitely need to get rid of some car parts as well. Now that I'm probably not going camping with the warden I might be able to do that.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good morning all.

This little M235i is pretty impressive. It has the Dinan intake, exhaust and stage 2 tune. Exterior of the car has some warts but that's not surprising. I knew it wasn't pristine and a winter beater doesn't need to be anyway. Here's a cool write up on the Dinan package for this car You Should Buy A Dinan BMW M235i Instead Of The New M2

·
Registered
321 Posts
Wonder what loaner you will get for BMW service repair. :D

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good morning all.

Here she is "Dina" - but she needs new shoes badly. The winter rims actually look better so we'll see how they look on her once I swap them over.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Geez downtown looks like Beirut. Everything is boarded up. How in the hell did we get to a point where the government allows us to expect lawlessness and wanton destruction of property? If Trump wins, the Dems can blame the rioters because I know a lot of folks who were torn about who to vote for until the riots. Law and Order must be maintained.

Funny thing about the election is that I just assumed with the polls and the record early voting that Biden was a shoe-in. Then I went to my hand car wash that I've been frequenting for 30 years (back to my law school days) and the black guys who work there who I know very well were all talking about voting for Trump. I did not expect that. So now I don't know who's going to win, and it's all because of three black car washers :)

8501 - 8520 of 8573 Posts