Ford Mustang Forums banner

8481 - 8500 of 8573 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Indiana is always that way, hence why Steve buys out of state. M240 is a neat car, I looked at those for a daily. Finding a stick was difficult.

It doesn't look like they will be having a track event today, the way the weather is going so far around here.

Maybe take Maize on a spring vacation to Bradenton Florida for the Nmra season opener in march

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Maybe take Maize on a spring vacation to Bradenton Florida for the Nmra season opener in march
This has been considered. I was hoping to get a better number before the winter change, though. Besides, NMRA will be kicking my ass out with my current cage. Need to consider the 25.3/25.5 upgrade soon.

LT

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Possibly the last nice warm day of the year. Kind of depressing if you think of it that way.

LT

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have already received several notices people are taking the afternoon off

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good morning all.

Came to a deal with a guy out of Colorado for a 2015 BMW M235i x-Drive. Has full slate of Dinan upgrades that were done at the dealership, and the stereo upgrade that is actually a killer sound system from the factory. Comes with a set of winter tires with blizzacks so that's a bonus and brand new michelins on the summer set. Full ceramic coating on the car as well which means he takes care of his stuff and I'm only paying $23k for it. The seller restores old Datsun 240z's and sent me pics of one he's working on now that he expects to sell for over $100k on bring-a-trailer.com.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
If I had the money, a restored or even a "resto-mod" 240Z would definitely be in my garage.
Agreed. An LS swapped or Coyote swapped 240Z would be amazing. He has a personal 240z with the original engine that he's had bored out and it makes 220rwhp. Probably plenty of power at that weight, but I'd still prefer the reliability of a modern engine. I'm getting too old to work on stuff.

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
321 Posts
Luckily when I took the car to work yesterday it was at half tank. But too much traffic at noon to have last full pull of the season, when I left work it was a 1/4 tank. I have taught myself not to do hard pulls on 1/4 tanks. Plus not knowing my fuel mileage didn't want to run out.

I got to speedway fishers to put 93 in. When I left sensor was reading 80% alcohol, then about a mile 40%, then 30%, then 24%. I could tell it was running differently and e85 at a stop light smells better then dino deposits.
Brian your winter beater is your daily, it doesn't have to be a racecar, set down google and throw away all the mods and changes. Mainly the wheel catalog. :D

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
I have learned that I cant launch my car on the track with less than 1/2 tank. It will drop fuel pressure quickly! I normally will not floor my car if it is under 1/2 and I always take it to the track with a full tank to start.

LT

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good morning all.

Chris my winter car still needs to be fun for when it's cold but not snowy or icy. Plus if I start getting taxed at 60% by Biden (I'm already taxed at almost 50% if all taxes are considered) then I may need to sell my GTR.

If the ground isn't too wet then I'll be spending another weekend on a bobcat moving dirt. Fun.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Brian just do like the rich guys you take to court. Move to another state and get a $50k job. Tell the government this all I make.

Or start the Zoeller Church of Speed & Lawsuits. Reverend Brian one stop shop "we can marry you and divorce you"

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Well, Amazon somehow lost my order for the hood pins, so the replacement set should arrive today. Looks like from the reviews, it take about 6 hrs to install them.

Frank - glad to hear from you. We thought maybe you lost your log in during the move. LOL!!!

LT

·
Registered
321 Posts
Rain and 40's, looks like next 60 degree day is in novemburrr :D

I am having a case of the Monday's

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good morning all.

Good to see you Frank. Don't be a stranger!

Having trouble getting the BMW from Colorado but it will hopefully be picked up yet this week.

We had no rain and a drought, then client lets me borrow a skid-steer and we have nothing but rain and ground that's too soft to operate over. Just my luck.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Colorado got snow and fires. Could be a problem.

My boss who has been working from home since March. Wants me to stop working half days at home, so I can work on a project in the lab. But to get there I still have to walk thru facility or office where both has seen a rise of cases this month. The deal was I got half days and others got 3 days at home and 2 days in office. Either I get one or the other. But why should I risk for a client who still has not paid a dime for testing or samples. They keep dangling that 6 million piece order. But I bet they take all the data over seas to get it produced.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Colorado got snow and fires. Could be a problem.
Yes the car is about 75 miles from Denver and the shipper wanted him to bring it there, but the car still has the summer tires on it, and due to snow he didn't want to drive it that far, which I understand. So they will find a shipper who can get closer to him, but that might take a bit longer.

8481 - 8500 of 8573 Posts