Ford Mustang Forums banner

8121 - 8140 of 8180 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
It's two tone now, that is a big beek on red riding hood. Wonder how many people will trip over it walking to their cars

Taking next week off to finish the build.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Good morning all!

Brian - I like it. I dont think I would paint it. I would leave it how it is and rock it like that.

LT

·
Registered
236 Posts
I would expel wrap it, since it's a daily. The clear on carbon is just like paint pending quality.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good morning all.

I'm definitely digging the new look with the wheels and cf lip. Went from cool to race car.

Found a guy selling Z0-6 carbon fiber rotors with hats that work on the GTR for a good price. They are aluminum hats in plain aluminum color. I'd like to have the hats powder coated. What color should I have them coated to? I guess red is the obvious answer. May have the calipers also powder coated. I'm really excited about losing 60lbs of rotating mass from this heavy car.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good morning all.

Looks like a washout this weekend. I'll be working anyway, but might have been fun to meet up with some people after work on Saturday and do some car stuff. Oh well.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Never too much. Is there some good stuff in it? How much $$$ ?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Wow Stev-0 - that would take out a 2 mile radius. Be careful!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wonder if there is a meeting nearby on olio for Fireworks Anonymous. Hello my name is steve and I am addicted to fireworks

·
Registered
639 Posts
Never too much. Is there some good stuff in it? How much $$$ ?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Never too much is right!!! Looks like there is some decent stuff in there. We got a truck load (litterally) of decent stuff if this big box doesnt perform. Tag said $575, we broke his fingers one by one until he got down to $475. 😁

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good morning all.

We're going to do a big display at our house (not nearly as fancy as STev-0). Anyone who wants to come over you are welcome to. We'll be outside so it won't be an issue and the fireworks should be pretty cool over the pond.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good morning all.

Some mechanic I am. Can't even get our riding lawnmower to start. Pretty all this moisture is to blame. The humidity right now is nuts.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Good afternoon everyone!

Back to business travel today. Working in our Michigan plant today and tomorrow and then back home. The humidity in the plant makes it tough!

Steve - I like it!!! Can you show detailed pics of what is in the box for $475?

LT

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Looks like it is going to be HOT for the next week or more.

LT

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good morning all.

Spent two hours at the BMV. Got there 40 minutes before they opened and the line was already around the building. Crazy.

Oh and the new rotors arrived. Holy cow they are big and thick (like my women - but they weigh less).

8121 - 8140 of 8180 Posts