Ford Mustang Forums banner

8081 - 8100 of 8180 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Nice!

My wheels took 13ish weeks to arrive!
Yep that's why I jumped on these as the distributor just happened to have them in stock and on sale. Advan GT wheels are made by Yokahoma in Japan and usually take months to get.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
It's Friday! Finally!!!

LT

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good morning all.

Tires are in, wheels are in and we're GO for tomorrow! These wheels are amazing and incredibly light. Glad I opted for these instead of the cheaper BC racing wheels. These will have much better resell value as well.

Some raccoons got in and killed a bunch of the wardens juvenile chickens so we sat out there waiting on them last night to shoot them, but never saw them. I'd worked all day and was really tired. Watched the recording on our surveillance camera and a coon had come right up to back of the truck I was sitting in and I had no idea. Was having trouble keeping my eyes open and likely had dozed off at that point - lol. Will have a new and better plan for tonight.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Good morning everyone!

What a great weekend for baseball. The boys played well for their first time out and having been off for so long with the quarantine. Ended the weekend going 3-1 and 3rd in the tournament. Gage had a decent weekend but did take a ball to the face in the last game. He plays third and a kid hit a screamer that short hopped him right into his nose. He is a trooper, though. He came right back in to bat and lined a base hit up the middle.

Brian - I saw the sad news about your dog. That is heart-breaking and hard to hear. He led a good life and you obviously had some good times together.

Steve - Pics look awesome!!!

Chris - you got that install done yet?

LT

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hot corner is a place I NEVER wanted to play in Little League. Played mostly outfield or catcher. Sounds like you've got a tough one Larry!

Brain - losing a great dog sucks, sorry to hear about Maximus.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Thanks guys. It was a nice home euthanasia service for Max. My kids were all there and then we buried him on our property. He was surrounded by people who loved him when he passed.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Wow STev-0 those are some amazing shots!

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
A big DICK showed up during the shoot, almost ruined it for it us. Here is a pic of it..
View attachment 1061354
I thought for sure you were going to post a picture of Chris! LOL!!!

Thanks guys. It was a nice home euthanasia service for Max. My kids were all there and then we buried him on our property. He was surrounded by people who loved him when he passed.
That sounds like a nice service. Makes me tear up thinking about it though. I have a soft spot for man's best friend.

Hot corner is a place I NEVER wanted to play in Little League. Played mostly outfield or catcher. Sounds like you've got a tough one Larry!
He is tough as nails and prides himself with not letting balls get by him...no matter the price. I teased him when he came back to the dugout about not getting the out too. He laughed and said he tried (there was a force at 3rd), but Coach Carl rushed on the field too fast. LOL!!!

LT

·
Registered
236 Posts
Turbo kits coming along, it's all the side prep to make sure everything is clear. If it was all done for me by fatfab and all had to do was take a turbo off it would take no time at all. :D
The kit is I would say needs more updates instructions and better oraganising of parts that come with it. Every fastener was in the same bag, the picture to reference is not up to date.

Like spark plug wires, picture shows basically stock 6" wires. Kit came with two 3'long , two 2' long, two 18" long and two 1'. I was like wtf, did they ship wrong ones. I thought maybe remote coil, but no brackets. I email them. "Oh you run them down along valvecover to firewall and connect from underneath. No instructions, no pic, no mentioning of it. But no brackets to hold them. So order wire looms, that is now 2 days from summit.

It's a kit, but not really a bolt on.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Turbo kits coming along, it's all the side prep to make sure everything is clear. If it was all done for me by fatfab and all had to do was take a turbo off it would take no time at all. :D
The kit is I would say needs more updates instructions and better oraganising of parts that come with it. Every fastener was in the same bag, the picture to reference is not up to date.

Like spark plug wires, picture shows basically stock 6" wires. Kit came with two 3'long , two 2' long, two 18" long and two 1'. I was like wtf, did they ship wrong ones. I thought maybe remote coil, but no brackets. I email them. "Oh you run them down along valvecover to firewall and connect from underneath. No instructions, no pic, no mentioning of it. But no brackets to hold them. So order wire looms, that is now 2 days from summit.

It's a kit, but not really a bolt on.
I complained a lot about Kenne Bell's 500 page instruction manual, but it was incredibly detailed and the kit was complete. The maddening part was their lack of packaging things that go together, together. So random crap for step 15 was in the same bag as random crap for step 215. It added so much time to the install.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Yes, the fit and finish as well as the details in the instructions (or full custom) is where a lot of the price difference comes in to play.

Looks like summer is coming in strong this week.

LT

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Morning all.

Got some cellphone pics of Daenerys with the new wheels. Turned out better than I expected and the Black Diamond really pops in the sun. Belle tire did a great job and were significantly less than Discount Tire because they threw in the TPMS monitors for free ($300). The 345/30-20 PS4's are ridiculously large. Carbon fiber front lip will be here this week.

Reactions: Whitexc

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
I really like the rim and color choice. It looks great!

LT

8081 - 8100 of 8180 Posts