Registered
23,273 Posts
anyone can put any refrigerant in there

fittings matters not

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s my first reply after a 10yr hiatus......? Did the helpful people leave the forum?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
That’s my first reply after a 10yr hiatus......? Did the helpful people leave the forum?
Hes jerk to everyone. But he does give good advice sometimes. When he isn't being a d!ck

·
Registered
23,273 Posts
Yes, those are R134a conversion fittings

One can put any refrigerant in with those fittings

trust me, i have used 401b,401a , with those fittings

·
Registered
23,273 Posts

are you whining after 10 years, still?

·
Registered
23,273 Posts
Hes jerk to everyone. But he does give good advice sometimes. When he isn't being a d!ck

maybe, maybe not

maybe go pie yourself

dont you have a protest march to participate in?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
maybe, maybe not

maybe go pie yourself

dont you have a protest march to participate in?
Not much for protesting. I see someone can dish it out but can't take it.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
cause you bring the tech...........

oprah reruns end?
Come on man you're hurting my feeling. I KNOW there is no way I can every help people the way you do with all of your knowledge. The way I see it is there is the almighty B303 cam and indy2000 and that is all that is needed for one badazz sbf.

As for Oprah I dont know about that I am much to busy brushing up on my tech to try and come close to your knowledge.

·
Registered
23,273 Posts
Come on man you're hurting my feeling. I KNOW there is no way I can every help people the way you do with all of your knowledge. The way I see it is there is the almighty B303 cam and indy2000 and that is all that is needed for one badazz sbf.

As for Oprah I dont know about that I am much to busy brushing up on my tech to try and come close to your knowledge.
no evidence that you have brushed up on anything

work on it

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How old are you Indy?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yes, those are fittings that are used for 134A conversions.
note: I did not say 134A fittings. There is no 100% way to know what is in your AC system unless you put it in there. Butane and Propane can be put in and it will cool just like any other refrigerant.

Many members here including indy2000 use logic and common sense which is very rare these days and people don't like it. They want to feel good about the responses they get.

This is not a hit on the OP, just an FYI.

Reactions: thadude
1 - 17 of 17 Posts