Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
I went 9.70s on 1 3/4 shorties. I also like long tubes, but it really depends on the brand of each. Long tubes with a stock Kmember suck for working on anything underneath. If I were you, I'd be on the fence, but I'd lean towards the shorties for low end torque and ease of working around.

·
Registered
176 Posts
...actually, it is about power - making the most power with what you have on hand - saleen414, your condesending remark does nothing for the arguement but rather shows your ignorance - when you view a post, you have 2 choices : offer constructive input, or simply move on - your best choice would have been the latter...
Holy cow....... I think he was obviously talking in regards to alot of motors, this is not a super high horsepower combo And he was stating that youre not running NMRA renegade looking to squeeze every half HP out of the motor. Its a basic combo, its not going to matter, one or the other you wont even feel on the street more than likely. Id guess max maybe a 5hp gain and thats probably pushing it with 9.75 compression.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts