Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get a feel for the amount of interest ( if any ) in the NW, especially the Portland/Willamette Valley area. I would like to see autocross/open track/casual meets or ??? There has to be enough of us to merit an affordable track day or autocross. I don't mind getting the ball rolling. Let me know.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Moderator....

Put this thread outta its misery.....you can almost smell the apathy.

Bummer...I was hoping to get some fellow enthusiasts together. 'Guess I'll stick with SCCA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just joined. Would be interested in meets occasionally, perhaps track days. I live in the Seattle eastside.

·
Registered
379 Posts
There are people that will be interested. Check in the RR/Ax section or on Corner Carvers. The NW section here doesn't see much action. Try Stangnet as well.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NW Meets...

Good to see some interest! I am thinking a good step would be to name a meet after the Holidays, and see where it goes from there. Bench race over brews, tech days, open track, etc..

·
Registered
228 Posts
The SAAC (Shelby American Automobile Club) held 3 track days this year. 2 at Portland International Raceways. The cost was $120.00 At each event you get five (5) 20 minute sessions. They had about 100 cars at each event. Panoz, Corvette, Porche, Mustangs, Shelby's...it was AWESOME. They break everyone up into groups based on driving experience, and have corner men at all corners. It was a very safe event and as a bonus, the Carrol Shelby guys showed up with about 6 of their cars. For next years outings visit our website at http://www.saacnw.org/ Vegas in late Feb.

Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts