Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Guess these headers are like unicorn teeth.
The FRP (Ford Motorsport) stainless steel GT40 “P” specific shorty headers are very desirable, rare, and super hard to find these days. Fortunately, I have a set that are used, but in extremely good condition (no dents, no damage, and no warpage) and I’m about to put them up for sale as I no longer need them. I am located in the TampaBay, FL area.

·
Registered
330 Posts
The FRP (Ford Motorsport) stainless steel GT40 “P” specific shorty headers are very desirable, rare, and super hard to find these days. Fortunately, I have a set that are used, but in extremely good condition (no dents, no damage, and no warpage) and I’m about to put them up for sale as I no longer need them. I am located in the TampaBay, FL area. View attachment 1056673
still have these?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, they are available.
FYI...I had a sale pending on these headers and was advertising them for pickup only, but the sale fell through. I have decided to ship them if buyer pays shipping costs. All funds must clear before item ships. $375.00 Firm + Shipping Costs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
FYI...I had a sale pending on these headers and was advertising them for pickup only, but the sale fell through. I have decided to ship them if buyer pays shipping costs. All funds must clear before item ships. $375.00 Firm + Shipping Costs.
Hi are these still available by any chance?

·
Registered
55 Posts
You have a PM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts