Ford Mustang Forums banner

7561 - 7580 of 7584 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Never posted mounted pics

17/9 Forgeline RS Comps +21
The fronts are 9” wide, +26 with a 265/35. The rears are 10” wide, +20 with 285/35. I was surprised the rears fit without a ton of fender rolling and no inner fender “adjustments .” Huge thanks to Jack on em, as he was able to look at the parts I was using and set me up with offsets that worked. I merely executed it.
Did you use fox length axles?

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
My fav is and always will be 95 Cobra R wheels. They were MIND BLOWING when they came out. Of course I am dating myself but I drooled over the 16" Pony wheels when they first came out also. Young professional that wanted a new fox body but couldn't afford one. LOL.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
My fav is and always will be 95 Cobra R wheels. They were MIND BLOWING when they came out. Of course I am dating myself but I drooled over the 16" Pony wheels when they first came out also. Young professional that wanted a new fox body but couldn't afford one. LOL.
I would like to find a nice set of real Ford Cobra R’s for a change of pace.

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
I always liked 95 R, but I always felt the 98 Cobra wheel was a refinement. I searched hard to find a clean set of 98 Cobra wheels and had to buy some partial sets to put a mint set of 4 together. I think I have 7 wheels total.

ended up with a really nice mint set, and this is likely what I’ll toss on the car for the time being

only 8” wide, but there are shops that can fix that. Not sure if i'll actually put the money into doing that, but I was thinking of taking one of the bad ones, narrowing it to 5" and mouting a spare. The 98 Cobra wheel clears Brembos, so it would make a good spare I hope to never use.

BE3296E2-1214-423B-A6C9-312E31063DC7.jpeg

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Haven't been on here in a long time. This makes me miss my 85. Looked all over for one a few years ago but everyone is on FB marketplace now and it makes searching difficult. Maybe one day if 4 eyes aren't worth a mint

7561 - 7580 of 7584 Posts