Ford Mustang Forums banner

finally gettiong back to the U.S.!!

541 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  red91coupe 
#1 ·
Well I have been Stationed in Japan and Iraq for the Past 5 years and I am finally comming back to the Portland area, Actually just a little outside of Portland in a small town called Beaverton. Any one in the area? Well I got a bunch of parts i have been saving for the past 5 years ill be throwing on my stang. Heads, Cam, intake, and more. If anyone is intrested in Helping me out with all of this Please PM me, I come in on the 27th-28th! I will only be in the portland area for about a month until i go to my next duty station at Camp Pandleton CA near san Diego. So i hope there are some enthusiastic people out there wanting to help! I have Tried to email All ford Performance a few times but they have never responed to me.... How cheap are they on labor? they got a dyno? what Chip do they use for tuning? these are all questions i have emailed them with no reply so if anyone knows please let me know Before i buy The AFM PMS IV Tuner and get there and they tell me they use something else!!! thanks

Sgt Smith Trevor O.
USMC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.