Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The custom tuning site has been updated with a face lift. Check it out if you have a minute and reply back with opinions and suggestions please. Keep in mind can't do anything crazy since in remote areas of some countries they only have 56k dial up internet so it has to be very compact. Basically text only no fancy bandwith heavy stuff. They are also more compact when printing that way as well.

EFIDynoTuning

Reactions: JFraser27

·
Registered
7 Posts
The custom tuning site has been updated with a face lift. Check it out if you have a minute and reply back with opinions and suggestions please. Keep in mind can't do anything crazy since in remote areas of some countries they only have 56k dial up internet so it has to be very compact. Basically text only no fancy bandwith heavy stuff. They are also more compact when printing that way as well.

EFIDynoTuning
Hey Mike - it looks like you changed the forum too just recently? No longer able to see the same topics and can't get into premium side.

- Erik

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
USAF retired
9,353 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, tried logging into the old one the other day but couldn't..
tried to register on the new one, but it's saying my answer to the question is wrong. When I was in school the earth was the 3rd planet from the sun, has that changed?? :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
It’s a caps deal. I can’t remember exactly if it had to be all caps or lower case. But try it all 3 ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
USAF retired
9,353 Posts
It’s a caps deal. I can’t remember exactly if it had to be all caps or lower case. But try it all 3 ways.
All lower case

1 - 6 of 6 Posts