Ford Mustang Forums banner

eec ecu repair on ebay, $99 24 hour turn around

12K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  1983Ttop5.0 
#1 ·
has anyone tried to send in a computer to these guys on ebay out of florida that repair eec computers and all different other computers as well? they fix any problem guaranteed for $99 plus $9 shipping, and say they have a 24 hour turn around time as soon as they recieve the computer. I have 2 computers, an a9l and an a9m that I need to have fixed, the clutch switch on my 92 lx project had a short in it, and it shorted out my two good computers trying to diagnose the stupid thing. now check engine light is on and cant pull any engine codes, scanner wont flash and neither will test light method. both ecu's were in good working condition 2 days ago.

#2 ·
Can you post a link to their Ebay store?

#4 ·
Good ratings and only $99, I would trust them. But that's me. Hopefully someone on here has first hand experience with them.

#10 ·
ecuexchange on ebay, 2 thumbs up!!

Got all three of my computers back from ecuexchange on ebay with a clean bill of health. Finally sent all three in at once. 2 a9l's, and an a3m. All rebuilt with lifetime warranty. Fantastic communication with these guys and top notch customer service.:)

#11 ·
Another thumbs-up to ecu exchange. Sent my malfunctioning computer to them Thursday 1/21 and received back at my door today 1/27. $140 total plus my shipping cost to them and less than a week later I have a refurbished computer with a wire brushed & clear coated case and a lifetime warranty. Also excellent communication from them throughout the whole transaction. I would recommended ecu exchange to anyone with computer issues. Just send it to them, don't do the parts store crap.

#12 ·
Just sent mine off yesterday to them will post back results after I get it back..

#17 ·
They are still up and running

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.