Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help . Before AEM did their forums over there, was a ton of info on how to hook up certain things like autometer tac, electric fans,wide ban wiring etc for the 86-93 mustangs.I had planned to use that info,but its no longer there.

Does anyone happen to have any of that info available ? I appreciate any help thanks.....

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I need some help . Before AEM did their forums over there, was a ton of info on how to hook up certain things like autometer tac, electric fans,wide ban wiring etc for the 86-93 mustangs.I had planned to use that info,but its no longer there.

Does anyone happen to have any of that info available ? I appreciate any help thanks.....
From the AEM site. The AEMPro software bundle may have what you need.

All of the Series 1 instructions have a pinout and all the instructions are included in the AEMPro software download.

Here's the link.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Not necessarily. The last calibration version was v1.19 but I'm using 1.11. Those and earlier versions are included in the bundle. You do though, need to have the calibration software and firmware versions match. The last update of AEMPro was 05/04/2006.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
i saved a ton of the stuff that was on the old forum... here is the fan info in a image

1 - 5 of 5 Posts