Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for center caps.for this wheels. Does anyone know the center cap hole size? They don't have to.habe.the cobra. Plain black or.black with.ford would.work also
I measured the best I.can and came up with 2 1/4. Does that sound right? Thanks

·
Registered
9,044 Posts
Those are aftermarket wheels, as the caps appear to be non-Ford. Aftermarket Cobra R center caps are all over the place. Some accept Ford OEM caps from the late 90's early 2000's and some only accept the cap of the manufacture.

Ford did make a Cobra cap. P/N M-1096-CA. However they are discontinued and expensive these days. 99-01 Cobra SVT caps are plentiful on ebay, as are 01-04 bullitt caps. I believe those measure 2 1/4" but you'll need to get your hands on one and test fit. As for other caps, you'll have to test fit to see. It's hard to say what will fit your aftermarket wheels are they weren't really standard.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are aftermarket wheels, as the caps appear to be non-Ford. Aftermarket Cobra R center caps are all over the place. Some accept Ford OEM caps from the late 90's early 2000's and some only accept the cap of the manufacture.

Ford did make a Cobra cap. P/N M-1096-CA. However they are discontinued and expensive these days. 99-01 Cobra SVT caps are plentiful on ebay, as are 01-04 bullitt caps. I believe those measure 2 1/4" but you'll need to get your hands on one and test fit. As for other caps, you'll have to test fit to see. It's hard to say what will fit your aftermarket wheels are they weren't really standard.
Yeah I measured the bore of the wheel were the cap goes thru. And its 2 1/4. Ill look into those 2 vehicle models you sent me. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
9,044 Posts
See if you can find someone willing to let you try the cap. Just be warned, the bullitt caps tend to be expensive. The SVT ones tend to be a little more affordable. You can also buy decal overlays and just install those over the caps you have.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See if you can find someone willing to let you try the cap. Just be warned, the bullitt caps tend to be expensive. The SVT ones tend to be a little more affordable. You can also buy decal overlays and just install those over the caps you have.

[/QUOTE
Thanks and yeah I'm looking around for the svt caps. I only have 2 centers that are good. I found a few different options on ebay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts