Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's ready to come out with the cross member and the bottom two bell bolts holding it in. I had to stop to get a second set of hands to help tomorrow afternoon. The C3P3 is out, the Cobra computer is going in, and I have the injector/MAF harness, all I have to do is re-pin the body harness. So far here's where I'm at.

Nice exhaust set up :screwy: Not sure what this kid was thinking, but I'll get re-doing this somtime soon too.

And the new slush box just awaiting the new stall

What a mess, too bad the boat can't fit in here WITH me working on the truck. :D

It's a start, the E4 will be out tomorrow after work, then I'll have my stall ordered at work tomorrow, then we do it in reverse!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One of these things is not like the other.......

Good lord I finally got that monster out, you can see how HUGE the E4OD is compared to a still large C6 transmission. A few scarey moments and a few coordinated yanks with a jack, and she about fell right out! :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I got the trans in!!!!!!!

Here are a few pics, with the harness I made not in the loom yet. I ran the harness to the back of the motor to help with the cramped loom running towards the front, and as you can see once loomed up it will look pretty nice and clean ran over to the 60 pin. All that's left is buttoning up the tranny install, and wiring in the MAF pigtail. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Harris...you may want to check the date on this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts