Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
So this is my first post in the forums, Posting from Kuwait :D
I got 2002 Mustang GT with lighting swap, currently the engine is stock and is giving good #'s,
((450whp & 550Wtq Manuale transmission)), thats a secret :lol:
Now I need a build that can support 1000WHP, to screw the imports Nissan and Toyota :cool: They are taking the lead in Kuwait which I don't like :mad:

What do you guys think MMR, JDM, LFP, MHP. and if there is any other good builders. I am going to use it as a daily driven car with that much HP.
Need your help guys or am going to sell this muscle and drive Nissan Z 350. Not really :lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had Jordan at MHS put together a great street car motor for my lightning swap 01 GT. It's been in there for the last 3-4years now and has great customer service

Engines

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
All the builders you mentioned have proven reputations on and off the street. If I build my 5.4(2002 F-150 Harley Davidson w/Kenne Bell) I'll probably go MHP or MMR purely out of convenience being in SoCal. Anyone over there interested in the truck? I know Kuwait loves Fords. Especially powerful ones! I need to concentrate on my Mustang build.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts